+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The downward spiral of a pop star

you know, I don't even remember the name of the medication. But that could have been it, I just don't remember.

there we go, just right. keep walking...

Quote Originally Posted by TrEEtheRealest View Post
    oh wow. That sucks. I didn't know that. Is it Valtrex they perscribed?

Why, you trying to find an excuse for taking it? "Oh no, baby, I don't take the Valtrex for herpes..."
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeljak View Post
    I don't buy that. She is a negligent mother of two. This is her time, alright... to get a freakin' grip. She's hanging around in the coke-fueled circles of the Hilton sisters and Lindsay Lohan, which is no place for anyone who wants to live long, but particularly not for someone who has two little ones at home who are wondering why mommy's so seldom around to comfort them when they wake up from a scary dream in the middle of the night.
    If she didn't want to shoulder the burden of motherhood, then she should have bought a vasectomy for her babydaddy years ago. Then she wouldn't have Irish twins cramping her style, and the world would be saved from the threat of the propagation of Federline's genes.

Negligent mother of two? So she has a fucking nanny, big deal. The girl spent two years being pregnant! Countless generations of people have been raised by the nanny/mommy combination, amongst countless other combinations. Would it please you if her mother (grandma) were the one helping her instead?
    I'm sure that would be her first choice; however, momma has a sick family member to deal with right now.
    Kfed is the world's biggest loser.
    So she's on her own!

Listen, motherhood, or parenthood for that matter, is NOT for everyone. Unfortunately, some people don't realize this until it's too late. It is absolutely the most overwhelming 'job' that anyone can commit to.
    They say "It takes a village..."
    Well, so Brit has to buy her village, so what? Motherhood does not have to equal totally forgetting yourself either, btw.

Yes, I wish she weren't PUBLICLY going through her weird phase but she is. Millions upon millions of young women have gone through similar shit, they're just not being caught on film all the time.

Hopefully, she will calm down and get her (bald) head straight soon. Until then, just pray that Kfag doesn't get anything more than supervised visitation rights.

PS Paris wasn't neglected growing up.
    PPS 7 out of 10 people have or will have herpes.
    PPPS nasty
    Last edited by wendyful04; 02-21-2007 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wendyful04 View Post
    Negligent mother of two? So she has a fucking nanny, big deal. The girl spent two years being pregnant! Countless generations of people have been raised by the nanny/mommy combination, amongst countless other combinations. Would it please you if her mother (grandma) were the one helping her instead?
    I'm sure that would be her first choice; however, momma has a sick family member to deal with right now.
    So she's on her own!

Listen, motherhood, or parenthood for that matter, is NOT for everyone. Unfortunately, some people don't realize this until it's too late. It is absolutely the most overwhelming 'job' that anyone can commit to.
    They say "It takes a village..."
    Well, so Brit has to buy her village, so what? Motherhood does not have to equal totally forgetting yourself either, btw.

Yes, I wish she weren't PUBLICLY going through her weird phase but she is. Millions upon millions of young women have gone through similar shit, they're just not being caught on film all the time.

Hopefully, she will calm down and get her (bald) head straight soon. Until then, just pray that Kfag doesn't get anything more than supervised visitation rights.

PS Paris wasn't neglected growing up.
    PPPS nasty

“Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

Quote Originally Posted by wendyful04 View Post

PPPS nasty

Brittney has to be the world's biggest idiot for having NOT ONE..but TWO children with K-Fed.

Also, I don't think that factoid is true...I am only referring to the STD version of herpes..not like chicken pox. (which is a form of herpes)

IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, AVOID THEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

+ Reply to Thread