PDA

View Full Version : The downward spiral of a pop star

Wheeljak
02-17-2007, 01:21 PM
I'm serious-- this chick is quickly transforming into the next Anna Nicole.
Here's a recent paparazzi photo, taken outside a tattoo parlor.
Note the "It puts the lotion in the basket" look in her eyes...

Here's my "Top Ten Reasons Britney Spears Is Bald":
10. Lost wrestling match to Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake
9. Wanted the carpet and drapes to match
8. She's a MAN, baby!
7. Going naturally bald, and didn't want to cop out with a comb-over.
6. Platinum isn't bling enough for her, so she wears Uranium
5. Lost hair in divorce settlement
4. Lice
3. Bitin' offa Sinead O'Connor
2. Trying to draw attention away from exposed genitals
1. She's a ravin' lunatic

Bonkman
02-17-2007, 02:31 PM
This girl has gone completely bat-ape-shit frakin' mental!

Those poor kids...

TrEEtheRealest
02-17-2007, 07:17 PM
If this is real, it looks like we have a female Michael Jackson on our hands.

Maybe she had to do it for a movie role? Her boyfriend is going to be pissed, unless hes' some sort of homo.

Wheeljak
02-17-2007, 07:44 PM
Her boyfriend is going to be pissed, unless hes' some sort of homo.
Why-- did you read something about her growing a penis?

Etherspin
02-17-2007, 08:29 PM
yeah exactly, cause men are naturally bald eh ... oh wait.

fd
02-17-2007, 09:23 PM
If nothing else it highlights how 99% of her attractiveness has nothing to do with her looks and everything to do with marketing!

I'm not even sure if it's her, it could just be some guy with eyeliner she looks that bad!

I can't try to take the moral high ground though, i've never thought she was especially good looking but at the same time I still watch her videos and get suckered in to thinking she's hot.

i don't think her having a shaved head makes her look ugly, I just think it reveals the fact that she was never genuinley much to look at.

Nice minge though.

Mistress M
02-17-2007, 10:03 PM
We forget that sometimes these people don't get to have a normal adolescense. She started her professional career at 6 years old, and was an international superstar at 18. When did she have the chance to do this stuff?

I started working to help support my family when my parents split (I was 14). And having to be responsible and putting food on the table meant you don't have the same freedom to just be a goofball teenager -- I couldn't dye my hair funky colors or punk out like my friends, cause I had a job I was working 40 hours a week.

So when I was in my early 20's, I finally had a proper adolescense -- dyed my hair purple, wore spike collars and zebra-print stretch pants, hung out until all hours, did all kinds of drugs, married an Italian soccer player I met while partying. It was the first time my mom "worried about me" because I had been too good and responsible as a teen. Now, sure, I was prolly too old to be doing that shyte, but dammit, it had to be done, and it was the first chance I had to do it.

So maybe this is her time. :dunno:

TrEEtheRealest
02-17-2007, 10:14 PM
We forget that sometimes these people don't get to have a normal adolescense. She started her professional career at 6 years old, and was an international superstar at 18. When did she have the chance to do this stuff?

:

SEE!! The Michael Jackson syndrome!!

Wheeljak
02-17-2007, 11:07 PM
So maybe this is her time. :dunno:

I don't buy that. She is a negligent mother of two. This is her time, alright... to get a freakin' grip. She's hanging around in the coke-fueled circles of the Hilton sisters and Lindsay Lohan, which is no place for anyone who wants to live long, but particularly not for someone who has two little ones at home who are wondering why mommy's so seldom around to comfort them when they wake up from a scary dream in the middle of the night.
If she didn't want to shoulder the burden of motherhood, then she should have bought a vasectomy for her babydaddy years ago. Then she wouldn't have Irish twins cramping her style, and the world would be saved from the threat of the propagation of Federline's genes.

Oh, yeah... Full Metal Jacket fans, check this out:

Wheeljak
02-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Nice minge though.
What's a minge?

TrEEtheRealest
02-17-2007, 11:27 PM
I don't buy that. She is a negligent mother of two. This is her time, alright... to get a freakin' grip. She's hanging around in the coke-fueled circles of the Hilton sisters and Lindsay Lohan, which is no place for anyone who wants to live long, but particularly not for someone who has two little ones at home who are wondering why mommy's so seldom around to comfort them when they wake up from a scary dream in the middle of the night.
If she didn't want to shoulder the burden of motherhood, then she should have bought a vasectomy for her babydaddy years ago. Then she wouldn't have Irish twins cramping her style, and the world would be saved from the threat of the propagation of Federline's genes.

Oh, yeah... Full Metal Jacket fans, check this out:

Yeah, but without all that BULLSHIT lifestyle..I would have never seen her vagina..so there is one good thing that came out of it.

Cozmo D
02-18-2007, 07:24 AM
What's a minge?

her vagina..
:wave:

Wheeljak
02-18-2007, 12:15 PM
I don't like that word; it reminds me of "mange". Of course, in the case of this woman in particular, it may be quite appropriate.

TrEEtheRealest
02-18-2007, 01:33 PM
I always thought this one girl I knew resembled that guy from Full Metal Jacket, so a while back I made this.

fd
02-18-2007, 03:41 PM
:wave:

lol

Mistress M
02-18-2007, 06:14 PM

Honey, those kids prolly have the best nannies in the world, who run to their sides when they wake up in the middle of the night. And they prolly don't give a rat's ass as to where some random woman called "mommy" is at any given moment, because they have someone they're much closer to meeting all their needs. Few people in Hollywood raise their own kids. And the world is a better place for it.

Wheeljak
02-18-2007, 11:02 PM
Honey, those kids prolly have the best nannies in the world, who run to their sides when they wake up in the middle of the night. And they prolly don't give a rat's ass as to where some random woman called "mommy" is at any given moment, because they have someone they're much closer to meeting all their needs. Few people in Hollywood raise their own kids. And the world is a better place for it.

And, how is this any different from a middle or lower class woman who abdicates her maternal responsibilities, and pawns off the job of raising the child to the kid's grandparents?
"If a kid calls his grandmother "Mommy" and his mama "Pam," that kid's gonna go to jail." --Chris Rock

Cozmo D
02-18-2007, 11:23 PM
And, how is this any different from a middle or lower class woman who abdicates her maternal responsibilities, and pawns off the job of raising the child to the kid's grandparents?

:momoney:

Wheeljak
02-18-2007, 11:33 PM
:momoney:
:hoosegow:

Cozmo D
02-18-2007, 11:57 PM
:hoosegow:

:nope:

:momoney: + :afro: + :puffpass: = :hoosegow:

:momoney: + :milk: + :puffpass: = :roses:

Hero1
02-18-2007, 11:58 PM
ask fd abt the dirty minge he saw in the street :haha:

Mistress M
02-19-2007, 12:09 AM
"If a kid calls his grandmother "Mommy" and his mama "Pam," that kid's gonna go to jail." --Chris Rock

Sorry, I disagree. I'd rather see a kid brought up by a responsible, loving, grandparent than by a crack-head or abusive mother, or even by a mother who just realized too late she didn't want to be a mother. I have quite a few friends who credit their success in life to being raised by a loving grandparent. And I don't know how I would have made it through if it wasn't for my gandparents co-raising me.

If you don't want to be a mother, or are about to be a bad one, and you unfortunately realized this after having a kid, then I think the best thing you can do for the kid is to abdicate responsibility -- preferrably giving them to a loving relative or a loving professional, and fostercare as a last resort. I have more respect for the people who realize they made a mistake and don't further screw up the kid, than I do for the people who decide to compound the mistake by continuing to raise the kid.

Wheeljak
02-19-2007, 12:47 AM
If you don't want to be a mother, or are about to be a bad one, and you unfortunately realized this after having a kid, then I think the best thing you can do for the kid is to abdicate responsibility -- preferrably giving them to a loving relative or a loving professional, and fostercare as a last resort. I have more respect for the people who realize they made a mistake and don't further screw up the kid, than I do for the people who decide to compound the mistake by continuing to raise the kid.

Bull.
"If you don't want to be a mother," then don't!
There are dozens of effective birth-control products and procedures available, and in this case, a vasectomy for the ex would have also been a quite attractive option.
Very few people feel like they are ready for parenthood when they enter into it, but that doesn't prevent many of them from sucking it up and making an honest effort to do the right thing.
"If you are about to be a bad one, and you unfortunately realized this after having a kid," then GET HELP! It's not as if she can't afford therapy.
The girl know she wrong; the reason that she hasn't done anything to change her behavior is that there are so many people willing to make excuses for her, trying to make the unacceptable seem acceptable. I'm alarmed at the way you're saying that you don't expect grown-ass people to take accountability for their lives, and the things that they do (or fail to do).
If somebody's not going to be an adult and raise their kids, then they should take some responsibility, and refrain from making them.

Twisted.Mellow
02-19-2007, 12:57 AM
Maybe she just had lice?

Cozmo D
02-19-2007, 01:12 AM
Bull.
There are dozens of effective birth-control products and procedures available, and in this case, a vasectomy for the ex would have also been a quite attractive option.
Very few people feel like they are ready for parenthood when they enter into it, but that doesn't prevent many of them from sucking it up and making an honest effort to do the right thing.
"If you are about to be a bad one, and you unfortunately realized this after having a kid," then GET HELP! It's not as if she can't afford therapy.
The girl know she wrong; the reason that she hasn't done anything to change her behavior is that there are so many people willing to make excuses for her, trying to make the unacceptable seem acceptable. I'm alarmed at the way you're saying that you don't expect grown-ass people to take accountability for their lives, and the things that they do (or fail to do).
If somebody's not going to be an adult and raise their kids, then they should take some responsibility, and refrain from making them.

I guess you haven't known many rich people. What they will often do is have their children and hire other people to raise them. I've seen it all of my life. It is in no way equivalent to the unfit mother who dumps her kids on grandma. It is two completely different situations.

Wheeljak
02-19-2007, 01:36 AM
I guess you haven't known many rich people. What they will often do is have their children and hire other people to raise them. I've seen it all of my life. It is in no way equivalent to the unfit mother who dumps her kids on grandma. It is two completely different situations.

Yeah, it's two completely different situations.
Let's take Paris Hilton, for instance: if she had not been born with a silver spoon in her mouth, rather than destroying herself by snorting cocaine in a yacht, she would be destroying herself by smoking crack in a shack.
Completely different.

Cozmo D
02-19-2007, 01:59 AM
Yeah, it's two completely different situations.
Let's take Paris Hilton, for instance: if she had not been born with a silver spoon in her mouth, rather than destroying herself by snorting cocaine in a yacht, she would be destroying herself by smoking crack in a shack.
Completely different.

You've completely lost me here.:think:

Wheeljak
02-19-2007, 02:09 AM
You've completely lost me here.:think:

Have I?
Paris is the future of the Federline kids. She's a textbook picture of how a rich kid, ignored by their parents, is very likely to wind up. A child, especially a child who benefits from the increased possibilities that riches bring, needs structure and rules, and no matter how good a nanny is, a nanny is not an acceptable substitute for a parent in that respect.

Wheeljak
02-19-2007, 02:20 AM
Somebody start a new thread. I never wanted to discuss the home life of Britney Spears; those "stars" that the paparazzi stalk are mind-numbingly dull to me. If you want to drive me insane, clamp open my eyelids and make me watch "Inside Edition" and "Extra" for hours on end.

If you think about it, a star is nothing but a big ball of gas.

Cozmo D
02-19-2007, 04:40 AM
Have I?
Paris is the future of the Federline kids. She's a textbook picture of how a rich kid, ignored by their parents, is very likely to wind up. A child, especially a child who benefits from the increased possibilities that riches bring, needs structure and rules, and no matter how good a nanny is, a nanny is not an acceptable substitute for a parent in that respect.

So, are you saying that Paris's life is the equivalent of your average project ho daughter of a crack whore drug dealer dick suckin' with 5 kids by 5 unknown baby daddies on welfare with AIDS chick? Seriously? :poke:

Frankly, I have to totally agree with Mistress on this one. In retrospect I think that you probably will too. I've known plenty of peeps who were raised by a moms that was totally incapable. I've also known plenty that were raised by their grandparents in lieu of their incapable single mothers. The ones who have ended up incarcerated or dead have almost always been those that were raised by their moms.

fd
02-19-2007, 10:26 AM
ask fd abt the dirty minge he saw in the street :haha:

hahaha holy shit i forgot all about that

The horny tramp lady!

TrEEtheRealest
02-19-2007, 12:14 PM
So, are you saying that Paris's life is the equivalent of your average project ho daughter of a crack whore drug dealer dick suckin' with 5 kids by 5 unknown baby daddies on welfare with AIDS chick? Seriously? :poke:

Paris Hilton does have herpes. (really)

Cozmo D
02-19-2007, 02:51 PM
Paris Hilton does have herpes. (really)

I'm not surprised. :idunno:

Mistress M
02-19-2007, 03:32 PM
Bull.

But you're missing the catch-22 here: if you're too irresponsible to use birth control, it's not like the second you push a baby out of your loins (or are the sperm donor for said baby) you're suddenly graced with the sense of responsibility you previously lacked. For some people, it is a sobering experience, and they do use it as an opportunity to change. But there's no guarantee that will happen, and many people are the same, irresponsible people they were nine months earlier.

Here we have a person who consistently makes bad choices, and everything about how she has allowed herself to be marketed and exploited by the industry says she has little maturity or self-esteem. But suddenly, she's going to be a healthy, functioning mom? Unlikely. If she was healthy and functioning, she probably wouldn't be a mom -- having kids is a symptom, not a cure.

And I agree with Coz: for the wealthy, being a RESPONSIBLE parent means finding good childcare services. Wealthy people haven't raised their own kids for centuries, and most of our nations' leaders are the products of nannies and boarding schools. The idea of parents taking an active role in raising their kids is a middle-class phenomena, not an elite one.

Harmeister
02-19-2007, 06:06 PM
Dang. That means I'm middle class...

:(

Mistress M
02-19-2007, 07:45 PM
Dang. That means I'm middle class...

:(

Could be worse...some of the people around here have no class at all...

TrEEtheRealest
02-20-2007, 09:51 AM
But you're missing the catch-22 here: if you're too irresponsible to use birth control, it's not like the second you push a baby out of your loins (or are the sperm donor for said baby) you're suddenly graced with the sense of responsibility you previously lacked. For some people, it is a sobering experience, and they do use it as an opportunity to change. But there's no guarantee that will happen, and many people are the same, irresponsible people they were nine months earlier.

Yeah..OR being that the baby was brought into this world irresponsibly they will continue their cycle of being irresponsible, and they will be irresponsible with the child. :think: That makes more sense to me.

TrEEtheRealest
02-20-2007, 09:54 AM
I'm not surprised. :idunno:

When she didn't pay for her storage space all her property in it became public domain. Amongst other things, one of the things was herpes medication prescribed to her. And we all know once you have it doesn't go away. (Right Giggles?)

Harmeister
02-20-2007, 11:53 AM
When she didn't pay for her storage space all her property in it became public domain. Amongst other things, one of the things was herpes medication prescribed to her. And we all know once you have it doesn't go away. (Right Giggles?)

That may not be specific enough evidence. I will proudly say I do not have genital herpes. However, I was prescribed the same medication used to treat genital herpes because I have severe canker sores in my mouth. I've had those as long as I can remember, back to like 3 years old. In my case they can get as big as my thumb nail in size, and they kinda hurt. No one really knows what causes them yet, but some information suggests that the two are caused by viruses that are similar in nature. So I was given the medication to see if it would help (in some people it has). In my case, it did nothing so I stopped taking the stuff.

Not to say she doesn't, I'm just saying that if this is the only information you are basing that on it may not be correct as the medication can be prescribed for other things. But then, this is Paris you were talking about so all bets are off...

TrEEtheRealest
02-21-2007, 02:31 PM
That may not be specific enough evidence. I will proudly say I do not have genital herpes. However, I was prescribed the same medication used to treat genital herpes because I have severe canker sores in my mouth. I've had those as long as I can remember, back to like 3 years old. In my case they can get as big as my thumb nail in size, and they kinda hurt. No one really knows what causes them yet, but some information suggests that the two are caused by viruses that are similar in nature. So I was given the medication to see if it would help (in some people it has). In my case, it did nothing so I stopped taking the stuff.

Not to say she doesn't, I'm just saying that if this is the only information you are basing that on it may not be correct as the medication can be prescribed for other things. But then, this is Paris you were talking about so all bets are off...

oh wow. That sucks. I didn't know that. Is it Valtrex they perscribed?

Harmeister
02-21-2007, 07:05 PM
you know, I don't even remember the name of the medication. But that could have been it, I just don't remember.

Mistress M
02-21-2007, 08:21 PM
oh wow. That sucks. I didn't know that. Is it Valtrex they perscribed?

Why, you trying to find an excuse for taking it? "Oh no, baby, I don't take the Valtrex for herpes..."

wendyful04
02-21-2007, 09:17 PM

Negligent mother of two? So she has a fucking nanny, big deal. The girl spent two years being pregnant! Countless generations of people have been raised by the nanny/mommy combination, amongst countless other combinations. Would it please you if her mother (grandma) were the one helping her instead?
I'm sure that would be her first choice; however, momma has a sick family member to deal with right now.
Kfed is the world's biggest loser.
So she's on her own!

Listen, motherhood, or parenthood for that matter, is NOT for everyone. Unfortunately, some people don't realize this until it's too late. It is absolutely the most overwhelming 'job' that anyone can commit to.
They say "It takes a village..."
Well, so Brit has to buy her village, so what? Motherhood does not have to equal totally forgetting yourself either, btw.

Yes, I wish she weren't PUBLICLY going through her weird phase but she is. Millions upon millions of young women have gone through similar shit, they're just not being caught on film all the time.

Hopefully, she will calm down and get her (bald) head straight soon. Until then, just pray that Kfag doesn't get anything more than supervised visitation rights.

PS Paris wasn't neglected growing up.
PPS 7 out of 10 people have or will have herpes.
PPPS nasty

Mistress M
02-22-2007, 12:55 AM
Negligent mother of two? So she has a fucking nanny, big deal. The girl spent two years being pregnant! Countless generations of people have been raised by the nanny/mommy combination, amongst countless other combinations. Would it please you if her mother (grandma) were the one helping her instead?
I'm sure that would be her first choice; however, momma has a sick family member to deal with right now.
So she's on her own!

Listen, motherhood, or parenthood for that matter, is NOT for everyone. Unfortunately, some people don't realize this until it's too late. It is absolutely the most overwhelming 'job' that anyone can commit to.
They say "It takes a village..."
Well, so Brit has to buy her village, so what? Motherhood does not have to equal totally forgetting yourself either, btw.

Yes, I wish she weren't PUBLICLY going through her weird phase but she is. Millions upon millions of young women have gone through similar shit, they're just not being caught on film all the time.

Hopefully, she will calm down and get her (bald) head straight soon. Until then, just pray that Kfag doesn't get anything more than supervised visitation rights.

PS Paris wasn't neglected growing up.
PPPS nasty

:holla: :rock:

TrEEtheRealest
02-22-2007, 02:34 AM

PPPS nasty

Brittney has to be the world's biggest idiot for having NOT ONE..but TWO children with K-Fed.

Also, I don't think that factoid is true...I am only referring to the STD version of herpes..not like chicken pox. (which is a form of herpes)

fd
02-27-2007, 12:20 AM