+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PM Dawn on Unsung

PM Dawn on Unsung

Make sure you check out PM Dawn on Unsung March 20! Gonna be special.
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

and now its april 3rd....DOH!
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

Here are my thoughts on Unsung. Obviously there was a lot left out when all you have is 40 minutes. I wish they had focused a little more on the music and why BE was so different and how phenomenal it was that he made those songs massive hits but aside from that... Really enjoyed seeing BE's kids singing die without you at the end. Looks like Christian has a lot of personality like his dad. I thought Mary spoke really well and so did Jason. I definitely was hoping for more Coz! I don't even think they put his name up on the screen when he spoke. The way it was edited seemed to be a lot from JC's point of view - which I guess it had to be without BE. To hear what happened in BE's final days was really heartbreaking I'm still feeling sad about it. It was also great to get on the record how foul Doc taking the PM Dawn name while BE was on his deathbed and keeping it from Mary and the kids is out there. I only wish all his trash was removed from the streaming services. On Apple Music I can't even listen to Jesus Wept but 5 singles and 2 PM dawn albums which is just Doc G's trash is up there.
    Overall tho I think it was a fitting tribute to PM Dawn... and as someone said at the end they shuld be in the rock n roll hall of fame. Timeless music.
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

+ Reply to Thread