+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey, I'm a published editorialist now! Far out.

Hey, I'm a published editorialist now! Far out.

Special thanks to Elizabeth for helping me do this!

Check out my recently published content on AC:

A Vote for Obama or McCain is Treason

As to where I stand, I'm an "arch conservative" of the likes of George Will, Frederic Bastiet, and Mises; a believer in limited government domestically and overseas, who does not like extending the military abroad, wishes to unlock the banking system from the federal mandate of the Federal Reserve which has utterly failed it, and wants discipline and minimalism in all areas of government.

To flame me on the wretchedness of my ideas or my political philosophy, please visit the post on the Firing Line of the same title as my article.
    If you had one leg being pulled by reality, and one leg being pulled by spirituality, where would that leave you, huh?

Congrats!
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

Good job!

Nice sir.
    I love the summer months!

Thanks! And again, thank you, Elizabeth!
    If you had one leg being pulled by reality, and one leg being pulled by spirituality, where would that leave you, huh?

You're welcome, although it occurred to me last night that you might be in breach of exclusivity.
    So patience... is nothing...

But congrats nonetheless! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethX View Post
    You're welcome, although it occurred to me last night that you might be in breach of exclusivity.
    I didn't offer them exclusivity. They took a non-exclusive.

Yeah, that occurred to me after the fact.

I need to say something. In recent times there has been behavior that I've exhibited that I'm not happy with. I've noticed that I've done this to you, Wendy, and Mistress. What I feel I have done is to "blurt something out" and say something with no ill intent, but looking back on the things I say I recognize how rude I may seem. The usual social grace one may expect has apparently missed me in these cases, as things that I have said appeared unnecessarily contradicting, or nit-picky, perhaps critical, or what have you... and there really was no need for such comments. Again, when I first say these things I have no negativity intended, but in retrospect I see how some things would have been way better off said differently or not said at all. What I said to you about being exclusive was one of these times, Hart, and I'm sorry to you and to the girls for the times I've seemed less than cordial. I promise I meant no harm.

love,
    Elizabeth

I need to say something. In recent times there has been behavior that I've exhibited that I'm not happy with. I've noticed that I've done this to you, Wendy, and Mistress. What I feel I have done is to "blurt something out" and say something with no ill intent, but looking back on the things I say I recognize how rude I may seem. The usual social grace one may expect has apparently missed me in these cases, as things that I have said appeared unnecessarily contradicting, or nit-picky, perhaps critical, or what have you... and there really was no need for such comments. Again, when I first say these things I have no negativity intended, but in retrospect I see how some things would have been way better off said differently or not said at all. What I said to you about being exclusive was one of these times, Hart, and I'm sorry to you and to the girls for the times I've seemed less than cordial. I promise I meant no harm.

love,
    Elizabeth
    Never apologize. Never. ever. ever again
    I know you will, but don't.
    You're good.

love,
    Elizabeth
    No worries, soul sister.

lol you guys are great.

Don't worry bout it Liz, but I do appreciate the apology
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

+ Reply to Thread