+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wish i knew..

I'm talkin to this girl, and I knew about her and her last man, and she wasnt exactly the most faithful person in the world with him.. I met her and Its like a fell for her big time.. its like we both felt like we've known eachother for years.. the most strangest thing i've felt for someone i've dated.. that alone, i gave it a shot, simply because i felt, regardless of what has happened in the past and what everone else thought, it was right... im just kindof stuck with the trust thing.. it seems no matter what she says that trust thing will always come up..
    The thing that really makes me wonder, is i was really head strong before i met her and that i knew i wouldnt be "affiliated" with that.. but its amazing, the moment i met her.. i just kindof forgot.. .. man i just cant explain it..

i might be diggin a hole, but not sure....
    -TheXodus-

Originally posted by sdldawn@Aug 26 2004, 02:26 AM
    I'm talkin to this girl, and I knew about her and her last man, and she wasnt exactly the most faithful person in the world with him.. I met her and Its like a fell for her big time.. its like we both felt like we've known eachother for years.. the most strangest thing i've felt for someone i've dated.. that alone, i gave it a shot, simply because i felt, regardless of what has happened in the past and what everone else thought, it was right... im just kindof stuck with the trust thing.. it seems no matter what she says that trust thing will always come up..
    The thing that really makes me wonder, is i was really head strong before i met her and that i knew i wouldnt be "affiliated" with that.. but its amazing, the moment i met her.. i just kindof forgot.. .. man i just cant explain it..

i might be diggin a hole, but not sure....
    Hey, look at it this way...she's never cheated on YOU!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

[insert very bad analogy here] Yes, but if I go to the pet store with the intent to buy a cat. But instead I buy this dog because it reminds me of a cat. When I get it home, it still may remind me of a cat, but after all is said and done, I still just ended up with a dog. [end-o-bad analogy] :blahblah:

(Sorry that's the best I can do on short notice X. :tinker: )
    I love the summer months!

Make sure to take your poncho and other assorted valuable into the hole. A hole with stuff is a bigger better hole after all!!!

I'll go with the line of thought of...you aren't that guy. Sometimes people act differently with other people. I know i've been a crappy crapfaced shitmonster to someone way long ago. It's not who i am as a rule but i know i've been that way to some of the way old ladies. So.....dig your hole! It's what makes life fun!
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

Thing is, her past will always be an issue until such time as she earns your trust. You have every right to be wary, but if your feelings are strong enough and you feel you want to spend the time to get past that then, go for it. Just make sure to observe all posted signs such as {Play here at your own risk}.
    Something is neither good nor bad but thinking makes it so.

Originally posted by Louis85@Aug 26 2004, 08:55 AM
    [insert very bad analogy here] Yes, but if I go to the pet store with the intent to buy a cat. But instead I buy this dog because it reminds me of a cat. When I get it home, it still may remind me of a cat, but after all is said and done, I still just ended up with a dog. [end-o-bad analogy] :blahblah:

(Sorry that's the best I can do on short notice X. :tinker: )
    somebody had to say it, and I am glad it was you :bowlaugh:

somewhere in there is a good point

Also, I really don't trust anyone, human nature is an untamed bitch. It would take about 10 years of flawless behavior for me to really trust someone, and even then one f*up would ruin it.

*2 cents poorer*
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

+ Reply to Thread