+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pledge Music

Pledge Music

I just wanted to toss out the amazing idea for whenever P.M. Dawn is ready to record new music, they should do it through Pledge Music. Lord knows we'd all love to lend the band who has provided us SO MUCH joy a hand in making MORE amazing music.

Just wanted to say this....and hope you guys consider rolling that way WHEN you make new music. (yeah i didn't say if...i said when!)

Hope all is good in everyone's world. Love Bliss and all of this...

Lum/Dan
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

wat dat?

It's a great site that artists can use. I ran across it because of some of the artists i like are using it. A friend of mine also used Kickstarter as well. Just seems like a pretty neat way to help do stuff with getting music out there.

Here's the website...

http://www.pledgemusic.com/
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

+ Reply to Thread