+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PM Dawn Instrumental Album...

PM Dawn Instrumental Album...

Do you think there would ever be some sort of release or download of the instrumental versions the first 2 PM Dawn albums? The music is so amazing and can hold its own. Just a thought. Maybe one day somehow they will find their way to people's ears if they still exist.

I've got that on vinyl. DJ Detroit Butcher's Avatar

That would be DOPE, especially the 1st album.
    Keep your headphones on.

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Doesn't V2 (Universal Music Group) own the original Gee Street recordings? I doubt the current owner of the recordings would release them... but couldn't Be recreate the songs himself?
    Peace

Quote Originally Posted by pmFan View Post
    Doesn't V2 (Universal Music Group) own the original Gee Street recordings? I doubt the current owner of the recordings would release them... but couldn't Be recreate the songs himself?
    Yeah, I'm bet somebody besides PM Dawn themselves own the rights to the music. Which is a shame, because stuff like that will just rot somewhere. Even if it was released online (not for profit) I'm sure somebody would throw a hissy fit. I'm not sure if it would be tough to release legally for sale due to samples, etc. I think the production is a work of art that stands on it's own, but art isn't really art anymore. This is what art looks like $$$$$$$

THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-DooHead's Avatar

Look Who Decided to Run their yap again? Hello Pee The Fakest!(LOL) U been duckin me down there in florida, U owe me a beer! We Are Not Doing an Instrumental Album. That just takes all the fun outta hip-hop. Its Like asking Wrestlers to break character, I personally don't agree with sample albums.
    I STOLE THE PM DAWN NAME FROM PRINCE BE'S WIFE AND KIDS,
    WHILE PRINCE BE WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL ON LIFE SUPPORT!!!!!!
    I'M DOO-DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrGiggles View Post
    Look Who Decided to Run their yap again? Hello Pee The Fakest!(LOL) U been duckin me down there in florida, U owe me a beer! We Are Not Doing an Instrumental Album. That just takes all the fun outta hip-hop. Its Like asking Wrestlers to break character, I personally don't agree with sample albums.
    I wasn't looking for a new instrumental album. I was looking for instrumental versions of the old albums (first two). Don't hate on them cuz you were still in diapers when they came out. Sample albums are great and some music is amazing without vocals. What are you talking about wrestler's breaking character? You have been smokin' too much of that wacky weed. Your raps take the fun outta hip-hop. :-P

+ Reply to Thread