+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buffalo Icon?

Buffalo Icon?

Anyone going to tomorrow's show at the Icon in Buffalo? We're going to make it a road trip, and as long as we don't have any problems crossing the border or finding parking, we will be there. I've been looking forward to this all summer!

I think I will also have an extra ticket if anyone needs it. I invited my former roommate, but I think she is going to bail. I guess not everyone is interested in a nine hour road trip to see PM Dawn. She has to study for entrance exams or something. Some people, eh?

THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-DooHead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoMan View Post
    Anyone going to tomorrow's show at the Icon in Buffalo? We're going to make it a road trip, and as long as we don't have any problems crossing the border or finding parking, we will be there. I've been looking forward to this all summer!

I think I will also have an extra ticket if anyone needs it. I invited my former roommate, but I think she is going to bail. I guess not everyone is interested in a nine hour road trip to see PM Dawn. She has to study for entrance exams or something. Some people, eh?
    I Feel Your Pain Eh? I Have to drive me and Prince Be 9hrs from chicago to get there from Jenny promo's House eh? So don't get Mad Just Get your ass there so we can do shots of Tequilla 2gether and sing "about nothing but Love and destiny" Then I gotta drive 6 fuking hours to detroit!!! Holla back at a Bliss Boy will Ya Eh?
    Last edited by Cozmo D; 09-20-2006 at 09:55 PM.
    I STOLE THE PM DAWN NAME FROM PRINCE BE'S WIFE AND KIDS,
    WHILE PRINCE BE WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL ON LIFE SUPPORT!!!!!!
    I'M DOO-DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!!

Buffalo to Detroit shouldn't be too bad this time of the year. Once you hit I-80, it's a straight shot to Detroit on the Ohio turnpike. You should miss the Toledo construction going to Detroit. It could be worse; you could be going to Buffalo in January! Have a safe trip.
    I love the summer months!

You got it, Doc! It should be a blast!

I just wanted to say thanks to Giggles and Be for the show in Buffalo on Wednesday! It's too bad you guys had to drive so far for such a small audience (the smallest audience in history, I believe). Hopefully the Detroit show had a bigger crowd.

We still had a great time at our very first PM Dawn concert, and it was great to get to chat with both of you before and after the show. I hope we will get a chance to see you again in the future.

I will try to post some pictures in a few days.

THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-DooHead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoMan View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks to Giggles and Be for the show in Buffalo on Wednesday! It's too bad you guys had to drive so far for such a small audience (the smallest audience in history, I believe). Hopefully the Detroit show had a bigger crowd.

We still had a great time at our very first PM Dawn concert, and it was great to get to chat with both of you before and after the show. I hope we will get a chance to see you again in the future.

I will try to post some pictures in a few days.
    I Don't care if it's 5 or 5000, P.M. Dawn puts 200% into every show!!! and Detroit was Huge!!! So I feel Alot Better!!!
    Last edited by Cozmo D; 09-24-2006 at 12:06 PM.
    I STOLE THE PM DAWN NAME FROM PRINCE BE'S WIFE AND KIDS,
    WHILE PRINCE BE WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL ON LIFE SUPPORT!!!!!!
    I'M DOO-DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread