+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 40 Bucks

I played this guy in pool tonight, 5 bucks a game. Immediately he was up 20 bucks, I hadn't even blinked yet. Anyways for the next two hours it was basically tied and he had a late run of four games. Man, the fukker didn't miss. He missed one open shot the whole night, so in that respect I did kinda well. But who ever said that lessons were free. I am not above paying for my lessons, especially in pool, I am not that shabby. We got to talking after the game, he is a good guy, but it sounds like he travels all around the country playing... I know a hustler when I see one, he didn't hustle me and I respect that a lot, but I know that he is better than me... so I guess that means that I have to practice more and I can live with that.

Just thought I would share.
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

You've gotta watch that competitive nature you have there man, Scott. Please don't ever start gambling!

Oh and dude, if he travels all around the country just to play pool...if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...[obvious conclusion left out for dramatic effect]

:bash:
    I love the summer months!

+ Reply to Thread