+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: WHY?????

Warrior of Love Rumi_Philosophie's Avatar

Originally posted by Venus Flytrap+Oct 27 2004, 12:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Venus Flytrap @ Oct 27 2004, 12:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samedeepwaterasyou@Oct 27 2004, 06:37 PM
    I can dig that Coz, but ... ah fuck it. What's the use, i'm white in america so as far as Rumi's concerned I might as well be a card carrying member of the KKK.

To be westernized,is to be for white supremecy

so fuck her and fuck this convo. Yall won't see me in this thread again.
    I just think that you are being offended by someone's being offended. She doesn't think that you or all or even most white Americans are racist, but she does believe, as do I, that many whites take on a victimized mentallity when they witness black people who are pro-active about their blackness. After all, she never called YOU a racist, you called HER 1. [/b][/quote]
    Again Coz hits ther nail. I was talking about society but Samedeep kept it up like I was making a personal attack on him,I did say in the beginning that I did not know him to judge. I was just trying to make views known. Now About Africa. Believe you me I know that Africa is no Paradise. I know too that when Africans,I means the second wave that we see now in Harlem and Brooklyn first came here,they did not even want to be associated with African Americans and even had stereotypes about us. For instance my boyfriend is from Mali,when he came here,even still 17years later people are still asking him how dangerous are black people? Do we carry guns? Are we murders? etc. We as a black race need to come together. But I hear what you are saying about African Americans too.

phrasing and terminology people...

that is all
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

I ain't your sucka baby.. The_Kay_Dee's Avatar

All this is making me miss X- CLAN!
    Sisssssyyyyyyyyyyy!!
    A man is where he loves, not where he lives....

+ Reply to Thread