+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PM Dawn dream

PM Dawn dream

So, last night I had this dream that I was auditioning for American Idol and Be was in front of me in line. My plan was to sing "I2I" by Tevin Campbell from A Goofy movie. Be told me to sing "I'd Die Without You" instead. He assured me that it would display a wide enough vocal range to impress the judges and even helped me by singing along on some parts. I thought I was doing pretty well, but then I started forgetting lyrics somehow. Then eventually Be stopped singing too and got mad at me for not knowing the lyrics, and I felt really bad and embarrassed.

I woke up after that, but I'm pretty sure the judges didn't plan on sending me to Hollywood.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

that sounds crazy!

Barney Freakin' Rubble

I can hear Simon now - "That was AB-so-LUT-ly DREADful!!! How can you come in here and not know the words? YOU picked the song! It's a no for me." crazy dreams!
    Peace

+ Reply to Thread