+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: any body need music?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=902582579&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=902581029&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=902577265&rd=1

i got like 18 auctions and countin goin, i'm sellin anything that aint bolted down......i bet i could fetch a couple hundred for baroo even :wink: i might even sell my guitars :cry: i can't do them justice any way, but my electric is just so wicked it's gonna suck to dump it........but frEk has no job, frEk's pockets are empty, shit frEk aint got no pockets......frEk needs a new synthesizer for his electronic music class

Intelligent Posts :11

WARNING...CONTENT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN....

dont bid on this shit...its all crap...as a matter of fact..baroo has known too piss on these items....i am doing my part too exposing the corruption and fraud that this individual induldges in...please run...run as fast as you can..

RUN FOREST RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i'd grab that craig david cd from you frek, if it wasn't bundled in with like 20 other cds i like about half of that disc, his producer is super tight, though about half the tracks are cheese.

I've got virtual guitarist for ya if you sell your axes. :wink:
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

what like a guitar emulator? i never liked that stuff, never sounds real

puff daddy????
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Way to go on the Musiq Soulchild and Arrested Development... I don't know why you'd want to get rid of those...!
    love
    Elizabeth

Yo, this shit IS real! It's only for ryhthm guitar but it's off the fukkin hook.

http://www.steinberg.net/products/ae/plugi...09&sid=05903228

Check out the sound clips.

Maybe it'll make yo skinny vegan ass stop procrastinatin and go buy a fukkin sound card already...heheheh
    Alright
    Yeah...

i like the new musiq album a lot better than aijuswanaseing..track 4 stop playin is da shit
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

the acoustic stuff aint bad, but the electric still sounds fake as hell to me....i never really like emulators of any sorts ("natural" drums, bass, guitar) even pianos........and shit i can't afford a soundcard now, i just dropped like a grand or 2 on equipment, but i think i'm gonna finish my current project on hardware and just get a sound card when i'm done to get it all on cd.......by then i should have more fundz and i can get a nice midi & audio interface, and another synth module or 2 maybe a nord modular and sell my roland workstation n pick up one a them 128 voice modules......should make my second effort alot easier

Man, you dropped a grand or 2 and you couldn't drop $100 on a soundcard? You don't know what you're missing man. You love sick sounds, and the sickest and most versatile shit is all computer based...and don't cost you a fukkin dime.
    Alright
    Yeah...

this coming from the man who did "push the button"

YES...YES...IT'S TRUE...IT'S TRUHUHUHUUE!!!!!!!!!

I have been seduced by the dark side of the force. :rofl:

BTW FrEk...Tee is selling his Soundcraft Topaz board...should take care of all of your mixing woes. He said he would work with YOU on the price if you're interested. I'm going down there Tuesday, so if you want it speak up now and I'll bring it back with me.
    Alright
    Yeah...

i don't think i'll be needing a mixer, next on my list is a condensor mic n a direct box w/ phantom power......but good lookin out

No Prob.

I got a DI or 2 layin around that you can have, no phantom power tho.
    Alright
    Yeah...

you might think of just getting a little mic preamp, frek. a lot of mic pre's come with compressors onboard which can be quite a nice addition, and they'll usually have tubes in them which will give you a nice warm sound.

i actually have an HHB Radius 5 / Fat Man 2 which is a nice little mic preamp / compressor. i got it mainly as a preamp front-end to run my guitars/bass/mic/synths/etc into my soundcard, but the compressor on it is surprisingly good and 'transparent' sounding. only thing that sucks is this version is a mono unit, so i can't run anything stereo back through it from my sequencer. anyway, just something you can think about. i paid like $400 i think for this one, and in that price range, i haven't really seen anything nicer.

also, if i were you, i'd go for something nicer than a behringer mic. check out the Rode mics like the NT1, or even the AKGs in the lower price range like the 2000B. i'm sure coz has a lot more experience than me with mics/preamps, he might have some good advice.

i just think in the long run, it's better to get a quality component that you can use 10 years down the line then just something really cheap and inferior which you'll want to get rid of so you can upgrade in a year anyway. the rode mic might be $100 more than the behringer, but i think it'd be a mic worth keeping for years, one that you could pull out and use for something or other even when you buy nicer mics down the line.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/sid=02...l/base_id/59730

well i was thinking of picking this up to power a mic, and calm down the signal if i decide to record a little guitar or something else, i like the idea that this unit'l handle both. and yeah i was thinking a behringer mic, they make one for $100 and another for $200, but it seems most other condensor mics are like double that or into the thousand range. i need something versatile but i can't really afford something real nice about $300 tops so those mics you suggested atma all fit in my price range. i'm really stuck in my midi backround, i'm not really an audio man so i'm kinda at the mercy of advice and suggestions when it comes to that. i'm getting better with mixing stuff though, my stuff always sounded too thin now it sounds too thick haha.

I absolutely agree with Atma, you're better off buying quality and not having to replace it than buying the cheap shit and rebuying all the fukkin time (sort of what you're doing now...heheh). I know next to shit about mics, but I know that cads are great and priced right. I also agree with akgs, but alot of people don't like their sounds...I love em tho.

FrEk, stop fukkin around and get a sound card, at least a soundblaster live or audigy or something. Then you could use mic emulation and improve the sound of whatever mic you decide to buy. You could use all sorts of vst and dx instruments to get all the dope ass analog and industrial sounds ya want. And you can hook up reason and go the fukk off. After all that you can master your shit and burn it like a fukkin pro...and sell it right the fukk here!

Come outa the stone ages man!

ps- Yo, I'm fukkin feelin' those 1 finger chord effects on the house card...I'm puttin them mofos right to use.
    Alright
    Yeah...

when i get a nice 8 X 8 midi interface, i'll get a nice soundcard with lotsa inputs so i can still use my hardware. i'm thinkin this:

http://www.midiman.net/products/midiman/USB8x8.php

i don't think i'd need all those midi ins, but it seems all the units have ins to match the outs, and i still don't know what kinda sound card to get though, i'd rather mix stuff on the computer then with a hard board, so i guess having 8 stereo ins to match the midi outs would be nice, and a couple outs analog & digital to maybe send to my sampler or run through my synth or sumthin. if a souncard has balanced trs 1/4" inputs can a send a stereo signal into it? like would this be good:

http://www.midiman.net/products/m-audio/delt1010.php

for right now though my stuff'll get me through what i'm doin, although a computer based setup would definitely help. i got a 16 track sequencer and one channels doin the drums, controllin the samper and vocoder. and 2 channels for my korg synth, so i got 13 for onboard shit and with program changes i can get through ok. but i'm still gonna need a di n phantom power n a mic which is probably the only shit i'll get before gettin into computer shit. so i'll get there. i was fukkin around with the cubase and it was kinda confusing. i don't like playin a midi controller to record, i'm used to just goin n programming the notes & ccs n shit.......i didn't like the way cubase was lettin me do it, but there might be other ways to do that shit in it.

You can program the notes with cubase, or any sequencer for that matter. I don't use it (I fukkin hate it) but it should be pretty straight forward.

I'll tell you what, let's get together sometime in a week or 2 and just do some music shit. I'll get on the computer with you and run you thru how the programs work, so at least you'll have a clue when you fukk around with em. That should make it ez for ya.
    Alright
    Yeah...

+ Reply to Thread