+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dallas, Tx

I ain't your sucka baby.. The_Kay_Dee's Avatar

Dallas, Tx

THe " Back to the '90's " concert comes to Dallas featuring P.M. DAWN!
    Some guys from some other groups too, but main attraction P.M. DAWN.
    September 6. Getting my tickets friday after work.
    A man is where he loves, not where he lives....

Dallas Texas!!!

This was absolutely one Amazing Show!!!

PM Dawn took the stage for a 30 minute set as part of the Movin 107.5 Back to School - Old School show. Other performances included Jeff Timmons (98 Degrees/VH-1 Manband "Sureshot"), All-4-One, and Jordan Knight (New Kids on the Block). Each group played a 30 minute set.

PM Dawn was up first, and let me tell you, they really warmed up the crowd for everyone who followed. I can't tell you who the crowd was more excited to see... there was sooo much energy for everyone! A combination of Classic hits and a couple new songs later, Doc G was then able to treat the crowd (for his birthday) with a performance of "Shakin the Earth". Later, he would also become a special guest for Jeff Timmons, rapping to a new song by Jeff.

As the night drew, the crowd would receive another treat with a special guest appearance by Kevin "KT" Thornton from Color Me Badd - who stopped by to see the show. All 4 One performed a great set that also included hits and some new music from their upcoming album; Jordan Knight would end the show in the same manner.

The House of Blues staff and crew were simply awesome - we appreciate all their time and assistance with this show. Thanks to Movin 107.5 for bringing us all to Dallas and taking the crowd Back to School -- OLD SCHOOL STYLE!
    Jenny-Promo

+ Reply to Thread