+ Reply to Thread

Thread: anybody use an ebay sniper?

anybody use an ebay sniper?

i was thinking about trying it out, but i don't know which program to get. there are about a million.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

Barney Freakin' Rubble

What happens if you and I both are using ebay snipers (even the same service)? If we both try to snipe the same auction, will it be random as to who gets it, assuming we both have the same high bid?

EZSniper has a comparison chart (possibly biased):
    http://www.ezsniper.com/compare.php3

I have never used one, but I tend to stay up late and manually snipe on my own. I am sure I can't compete with an automated service if it waits until less that 10 seconds, but I have never lost a last minute bid to anything but a higher bidder (not a new bidder).

Good Luck and let us all know how it goes - sounds like it may be worthwhile for those things you really want and don't want to be countered for.
    Peace

i read that whichever bid gets through ebay first wins. i only wanted to try it to win some concert tickets, but they went way over my limit quickly, so I gave up.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

+ Reply to Thread