+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Music on pMdAwn.net

Sunday, December 15, 2001....
    More Music to Listen To
    Per Pm Dawn, I had to remove the previous 3 tracks available for listening, but they wanted you guys to hear these 3 other tracks they gave me. "Still Runnin" is a song they did with Jive Jones a while back, not really new material but a great song. "The Beautiful" which was released on Of the Heart was not the original. This track contains the original samples and a different vocalist doing the backgrounds. "I Sinned Against You" really needs no introduction. Its a track by a new Karmis Records artist, Francis L, along with All Those Mutha Fuckin REASONZ. Francis L's new album hits the store shelves in March 2002.

I got a chance to listen to these newest tracks tonight. I hope all these tracks get rleased sometime in the future. Here's what I thought...

The Beautiful (Original Mix): I aboslutley love it mix of the song! It's just so awsome. I've always wanted the guys to sample The Smiths "How Soon Is Now"! This song belongs in a club! This sh*t is tight....please tell me it will be released sometime....

Still Runnin': I love this tracks, also! It is seriuously cool. It has a really neat pop feel to it. Very nice!

I Sinned Against You: This one made me a little nervous. I love it as much as everything else, don't get me wrong, it just I've never heard Be( at least I think it was Be....hehe) be so graphic. I could get use to it!

PM Dawn is still the best!

Brandon The Wolf-Man Spidey
    Wake me up at 9:45.

Great work...keep it up.

The beauty of PM DAWN is that it lasts for years. Instance would include 'Looking through Patient Eyes' and 'Die without you'. These songs hit no.2 at the US chart and stayed for at least 6 weeks (the only reason why they didn't hit no.1 was because of 'end of the road'-boyz II men and 'two princes'-spin doctors were at no.1 at the respective times in 1992 and 1993).

But you see, while the no.1 have gone, PM DAWN has stuck. Whenever I hear their songs, I just can't help singing along. The lyrics are so powerful that it has left an everlasting impresson on the fans.

always remember if its a #1 it cant be very good-syxxpm
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

+ Reply to Thread