+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One of THOSE days...

One of THOSE days...

Ever have those days when you're sure that enough time has passed to be positive that when you get back to your computer there will me a new message for you, or email, or something that makes it feel like you exist in the internet world & that that same internet world is still moving, & with you. Its one of those days for me. Nothing on the internet said " love you", or I miss you. Except for maybe an ipod banner or two....

every single day it seems
    Wake me up at 9:45.

its another one of those days for me, and the weather is only complementing the mood. This should be the dreary day thread. I know you all have em....

bummer! The weather was fab. here all weekend.
    Like moods weather changes. Here's hoping things look better today. tc
    The Father's letter is for you. His ways are higher than ours. It takes time to grow a seed and bear good fruit. Rebuke the devourer. The battle is the Lord's and He will be victorious.

If that makes me crazy then that's okay.
    Reverence for the Father and his instructions outweighs all else.
    In all directions, love one another give us grace for agreement with Your will.
    Leaving all else behind us.
    I love you God; show me the real truth not idols.
    Pleading the blood on life and the world all over.
    so be it.

im not exactly having one of those days but another mode of day.. in fact its been the same for about 5 days now... like a little depression cycle, where little things build you up into a loop where one perpetuates another.. night before it started i missed a lot of sleep, then a client flipped out at work, i ran out of time to have a shower, had to get up early to take my sister somewhere, had to pay a lot of bills, broke out in allergic rash, got stressed , ate too much, felt fat, made me scratch where the allergy was.. got sinus... felt itchy,fat,blocked up and broke and i couldnt use my broadband for comfort as i just exceeded download quota some im on dial up! its cool tho.. i work tomorrow then i have 3 days off so thats cool !
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

+ Reply to Thread