+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have a feeling this will take a LONG time..

I heard Sash's version of stand by me. THen i thought, "wait a minute...that would be cooler if it was orchestrated.." so I came home and started working on it. So when i'm done it'll be a strings arrangement of a techno arrangement of stand by me. BUT, i don't really know how to PLAY any stringed instruments, or read the crazy clef they have. They do have a different one, right? I'm pretty sure. Anyway, I wanna write the whole thing in the right clef so it's actually readable. So if anyone has any way of helping, i'd love to hear it..

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

i don't understand, do you have the notation already? why do you need to write it in the correct clef, do you have access to an orchestra or sumthin?

haha

well, if it's gonna be written for orchestra, i don't want it to be in treble.
    I don't plan to make the song on my computer, especially since we all know all i have is cakewalk. I was just gonna arrange it.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

+ Reply to Thread