+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Email the Pope

Intelligent Posts :11

Email the Pope

Pope Benedict XVI gets e-mail address

VATICAN CITY (AP) — Got a prayer or a problem for the new pope? Now you can e-mail him. Showing that Pope Benedict XVI intends to follow in the footsteps of John Paul II's multimedia ministry, the Vatican on Thursday modified its Web site so that users who click on an icon on the home page automatically activate an e-mail composer with his address.

In English, the address is benedictxvi@vatican.va. In Italian: benedettoxvi@vatican.va.

Dear Pope,

How's it hangin? I like your hat. I sure could use some money. Also, please let Be and JC hit the jackpot. It would help them fly to Hawaii on a regular basis to produce more hits. You know Cozs ordeal. Could you hook him up with a gift card to Sherwin Williams? Also, could ya be a sport and hook Hax up with a T1 line. Last, but not least, please dont let Frek near the tombs. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Chief

Thanks man! I've been meaning to talk this guy.

Mine went a little like this: (Drop it!)
    Dear Pope,

I know that you have to be in tight with the man upstairs! So can you please convince him to give me back my super powers. I'll pray a lot if it will help.
    Thanks dude!

Your Buddy...
    Mr. Last, but you can call me T.J.

Later!

Dear Benedict XVI,

I bet you are just as surprised as I am that a former nazi party member is now the Pope. Crazy isn't it? You know what else is crazy? Yesterday was Hitler's birthday!

Dear Holy Father:

(Do you mind if I call you Ben for short?) As an advisor to John Paul for twenty years, congratulations on the new job. I see the infrastructure is the same. Smart move and less fuss.

Your former boss had quite the idealistic and humanitarian approach, although some of his moves were seen as conservative. He did write compassionate letters to the people on controversial subjects, so I'm glad the Church is attempting to deal with the issues. It's hard to tell exactly what is correct in the news. The information seems to be opinionated. A bit like the Catholics that go to church on the big holidays, eh? Never mind the labels of progressive liberal or conservative relativism. Could you please help move us beyond that and focus on the scripture, writing and teaching like Karul?

So now you're in the public eye and under scrutiny. Journalists are going to angle that Karul and yourself had polar involvement with the attrocities of your times. What is your position on that? (The spotlight can be harsh.) Maybe this is an opportunity to deal with the issue of victim or perpetrator and help many heal. I think we are confused, as well as, wounded in that department.

Glad to see you are utilizing the internet. Here's a great site from good old Wiki on your former boss. http://religion-cults.com/pope/john.htm Thought you might like to include it in your site.

One more question, why do we not take the time to read our primary sources and let our leaders think for us? Remember how that gets a community in trouble? I hope you personally will make sure that change is implimented in the Church, so God's law is followed closer than man's. We'll be watching your encyclicals, writings (& etc.) closely.

Good luck in the new position.

Sincerely,
    Sin
    ps. Forgive me father for it has been too long to count since I stepped into your house. Maybe I'm lost to the Church, but searching for God like many others. Think about it.
    The Father's letter is for you. His ways are higher than ours. It takes time to grow a seed and bear good fruit. Rebuke the devourer. The battle is the Lord's and He will be victorious.

If that makes me crazy then that's okay.
    Reverence for the Father and his instructions outweighs all else.
    In all directions, love one another give us grace for agreement with Your will.
    Leaving all else behind us.
    I love you God; show me the real truth not idols.
    Pleading the blood on life and the world all over.
    so be it.

wow.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chief
    wow.....
    I know...that was just, whoa! Sin_egma just came through the door of this thread and made me drop the mouse! That was sweet!

can

i wonder if the pope has a cell phone, so i could send him a text message...
    that would be rather odd...

Dear Papa,

Our Church is under attack by deamons that wont leave. We know some pose as priest, nuns, and lay people, some have black masses, some are pedophils. Pope Paul VI said "the smoke of satan has entered the church". Please help make them go away, then bring back the traditional latin mass. Many people tell half truths as lies We know you had to join the hitler youth and got drafted from seminary school then went awol and got yourself captured by the us army till the end of the war. The media are mad they arent the Pope so they will slander you. Papa i pray for you as i know you are praying for me.

ps Always remember our Church is ours not outsiders or the excomunicated. Christ gave the keys to heaven and hell to Peter and Peter has passed them to you. PLease consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. We must hold firm the beliefs he have had for the past 2000 years. May Mary keep you in her arms and St. Michael under his wings.

ps2 st malachy martin prophesied the end of the times. Most of us that studied it knew you would take the name you chose. That leaves only one pope left untill the return of Christ. was the name inspired from heaven?
    America needs a Tennessee Volunteer

Eternals, did St. Benedict say this pope would take his name or come from his order? If it's come from his order, which is what the little research I have done seems to lead to, could it be that the pope had an ulterior motive for choosing the name other than what he has stated since he is not from the order?

At a time in my life when God was showering me with amazing visions, he allowed me to understand the math of time in Revelation. From what I understood then, Christ would return in 2013, which meant that the Tribulations would begin in 2006.
    I have tried many times since to re-examine what was crystal clear to me then, but I have lost the understanding.
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

That one said he would come from his order. Ratzinger isnt from that order thats where it gets abit confusing. . Im trying to find the exact quote to translate. But i would believe with little knowledge at the time That St. Benedict wouldnt know many ways to say the outcome. Plus look at the history of each of the Benedict's

But most of us said he would pick that name based on that and the malachy stuff. We have yet to see his coat of arms to see if it ties also.

Yea the mayan calendar ends at 2012 the hayden cross theres tons of other vision and things that tie it to the near future. From the things I read from fatima and other marian vision they can be delayed. After recent events I dont know if it can be delayed now.

with the solar eclipse on paul2's birth day and burial its kinda weird if not true

If it is this is the pope we need to weed out true Catholics.

To much into it yea everything gets lost. big mind meld. THen to think did he choose the name to fullfill them or did he know at anyrate its done
    America needs a Tennessee Volunteer

My turn to say...WOW.
    Eternal and Coz, good thoughts & ty for the wellspring.
    Revelation is a & for me, but *trails off muttering...
    Feeling like a newborn to the scripture, here is an interesting tidbit.

"In prayer Jesus addressed God uniquely as "Abba" (the intimate address of the child to his earthly father in the family), not "my" or "our" Father as in Judaism, and he invited his disciples in the Lord's Prayer to share the privilege of addressing God thus (Luke 11:2). He ate with the outcasts, such as tax collectors and prostitutes, and interpreted his conduct as the activity of God, seeking and saving the lost (as in the parables of the lost sheep, the lost coin, and the prodigal son, Luke 15). He performed exorcisms and healings as signs of the inbreaking of God's final reign, in triumph over the powers of evil (Matt. 11:4 - 6; 12:28)."
    from Jesus Christ

The Catholic Church should not make the same mistake as the Rabbi's during Jesus's lifetime.

Many are invited, but few will be chosen. There is still hope. I believe God's word speaks of the love for all of humanity. After that, the judgement is up to Him.
    The Father's letter is for you. His ways are higher than ours. It takes time to grow a seed and bear good fruit. Rebuke the devourer. The battle is the Lord's and He will be victorious.

If that makes me crazy then that's okay.
    Reverence for the Father and his instructions outweighs all else.
    In all directions, love one another give us grace for agreement with Your will.
    Leaving all else behind us.
    I love you God; show me the real truth not idols.
    Pleading the blood on life and the world all over.
    so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cozymandias
    Eternals, did St. Benedict say this pope would take his name or come from his order? If it's come from his order, which is what the little research I have done seems to lead to, could it be that the pope had an ulterior motive for choosing the name other than what he has stated since he is not from the order?

At a time in my life when God was showering me with amazing visions, he allowed me to understand the math of time in Revelation. From what I understood then, Christ would return in 2013, which meant that the Tribulations would begin in 2006.
    I have tried many times since to re-examine what was crystal clear to me then, but I have lost the understanding.

lets begin to dissect this a bit...shall we....

We notice that Coz states that "A time in my life when God ....." could we be safe to say that this was during a period of a High dosing if you will? he states that he has lost the understanding, which translates to me. Alzheimers..... also going by the 2006 scenario, arent we all just a bit happier that the millenium album was finished before this..

We notice that Coz states that "A time in my life when God ....." could we be safe to say that this was during a period of a High dosing if you will? he states that he has lost the understanding, which translates to me. Alzheimers..... also going by the 2006 scenario, arent we all just a bit happier that the millenium album was finished before this..

That could be considered below the belt, there, Chief...

keep up the good work

there we go, just right. keep walking...

*in my best Aladin voice*

"Ahhhh rule numbah 1.....do not expect to stay serious in the Leisure World"
    "Rule numbah 2.....On Topic is where seriousness stays"
    "Rule numbah 3.....Remember when you were welcomed to the forum the line..Watch out for Chief!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by can
    i wonder if the pope has a cell phone, so i could send him a text message...
    that would be rather odd...

Hey you're named after a toilet in this place
    IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, AVOID THEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

hahahahaha

Damn man always got me laughing
    IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, AVOID THEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

can

Quote Originally Posted by fd
    not exactly

I have long come to the conclusion that that album will be finished exactly when it's supposed to.
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

hold it...

Book of Revelations...Chapter 7 verse 10..."And there was a crack in the sky as the mil en ium was broken producing the apocolypse..."

Quote Originally Posted by fd
    I'd pay attention to the area behind the toilet, were I you… it's the homeowner’s equivalent of washing behind one's ears.

+ Reply to Thread