+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: *****CNN NEWS - Jackson flees cops in high speed chase*****

Elizabeth, you would take a bath with your 12 or 13 year old son?

I'd really like to hear what your reasons would be for doing this. Also, why would you sleep with children of this age, even if they were yours? I could see if they were younger, but at that age? If you sent your 12 yr old son over to your absolute closest friend in the world's house, and he reports to you later that he slept in bed with that friend...FOR WHATEVER REASON...if that doesn't alarm you I would really like to know why.

FWIW, I firmly believe that there comes an age...usually about 9 or 10, where it starts to become unhealthy for a child to sleep in the same bed even with their own parents.

Now of course, in cases where the family is too poor to avoid the situation I can see some concessions being made...my wife slept with her little sister up until we were married...but a 13 year old boy who sleeps in the same bed with his parents is going to have issues...this I can guarantee!

A 13 year old boy who sleeps in the same bed with the very wierd and eccentric entertainer with the surgically destroyed face and the overzealous obsession with children...has at least 1 parent or guardian who needs to be HORSEWHIPPED!!!

BTW, my half sister slept in the same bed with her mother into her 20s...and as far as I'm concerned it FUKKED HER UP!!!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

looks like hes not such a smooth criminal afterall :rofl:

hahaha, i think that was my favorite part of this thread.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

hes gonna have a new duet with rkelly called "the kid is mine" :rofl:
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

The funnies can't stop on this thread, but then again its only cause this is so sad overall :donno:
    fullamyself, sickamyself, truetamyself

I will always be myself - through the good times and the bad.

i hope he's innocent.....

I gotta go with Be on this one. I'm not a huge MJ fan, but you just gotta hope that someone is trying to pimp him for money here. Then again, he hasn't made terribly good decisions in the past, so...

FWIW, I firmly believe that there comes an age...usually about 9 or 10, where it starts to become unhealthy for a child to sleep in the same bed even with their own parents.
    Gotta go with coz on this one as well, although at a much younger age. I don't beleive it's healthy for the *parents* to have their children in bed with them at any age unless it is absolutely unavoidable. It becomes habit forming for the child. I've seen it happen with my wife's sisters kids. They would encourage them to come sleep with them in their bed when they were young (we're talking really young here as in less than two years) and now they can't get rid of them. They wake up in the middle of the night and crawl into the parents bed. So when you roll over to give your significant other a hug, or something, all of a sudden you have this impediment in the middle. Now that has to suck.

Kids have their own bed, parent's have their own bed. That's the way it should be. There's no way (I *really* hope) that you would start getting it on with your significant other if your five year old kid was in the room with you, right? Talk about scarring for life!!

'Nuf said.

Well... I think that if I had a 12 or 13 yr old son, we would probably bathe separately. I wouldn't want him to get any confused feelings or anything.

But, the bed thing is different. Just because you sleep in the same bed as someone doesn't mean anything is going on. I could sleep in the same bed as a girl friend of mine, or a sister, cousin, child, etc. It's like camping, or a sleepover. I don't really see any problems if it is just sleeping and not anything sexual.

And yeah, there is no way I'd be having sex with my child present either. So no worries there.

Elizabeth

+ Reply to Thread