+ Reply to Thread

Thread: one of my favorites songs..

one of my favorites songs..

mc 900ft jesus - but if you go.. i put it up on youtube.. check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=troVwP5XOlo
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

What makes music great is that everyone has different interests. I thank you Hiero for helping me recall why i didn't like this artist. I used to own this cd because i had heard good things....and hey...great band name. Alas i wasn't meant to be part of the super-tall Jesus club i guess.

I bought this cd i think with a Combustible Edison cd. That i sort of liked.....
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

why didnt you like it lum?

You know....... It could be the whole not quite right in the head thing....but aside for that it was the "talkey-ness" of all of it. Not so much for that sort of speil. The music was good. (or good enough by my ears)

As a rule of thumb or even perhaps finger i tend to enjoy people who can sing. Even with rap someone like a Chuck D who had such a cadance to the music. I guess it's an element of flow as well.

On the flip what makes you enjoy the tune? Somewhat nostalgic?
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

Okay.. I like the spoken word..

I like this song..cause it sounds like a love song..but hes actually saying if you go we'll share this revolvers breath..so its very sinister

Aaaaah the message. Sometimes on rare occassions if i really dig the message i'll get into a tune a bit more. So....um revolver's breath....anything like babies breath?

Orson Welles

Quote Originally Posted by LumtheMad
    Aaaaah the message. Sometimes on rare occassions if i really dig the message i'll get into a tune a bit more. So....um revolver's breath....anything like babies breath?
    how about I shoot you in the mouth and we will see!

Somehow i think i lose on this....but if science so persists who am i to fight science? Wait....this IS for science isn't it Thomas Dolby?

Orson Welles

hey lum you gotta go to the telltale games sam and max site

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax and write your own sam and max comic with the comic generator!

Well my Sam and Max comic WOULD've been funny. Stupid balloons which cut off the dazzling words i wrote for those two lovable characters. My best lines were cut out because i was long winded. I felt like Orson Welles except 300 pounds lighter and perhaps a bit more stupid.

Oh well. Perhaps my shambling bit of ramshackle artistry won't be held against me.

Orson Welles

I was kind of curious about what kind of music you'd listen to, Hero (besides what I already knew) so I had to listen. I never could have guessed....

Hiero my man you've conquered the balloons! Way to stick it to the man! Well maybe not the man but the balloons took it up the butt...if balloons had butts that is....

Orson Welles

+ Reply to Thread