+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ATL show pics and vids.

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Quote Originally Posted by Cozmo D
    Cherokee huh? Looks more like Cuello Rojo!
    I *am* from the south! Wheeljak, X, Dr Giggles - what do you think? Am I a redneck? My car had no bondo and there are no cars up on blocks in front of my house...
    Peace

Quote Originally Posted by pmFan
    I *am* from the south! Wheeljak, X, Dr Giggles - what do you think? Am I a redneck? My car had no bondo and there are no cars up on blocks in front of my house...
    Ahhh... but what about the back?
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Redneck? Naw. You don't even like NASCAR. However, you drive a Sebring convertible, so you might be a Brokeback!
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeljak
    Redneck? Naw. You don't even like NASCAR. However, you drive a Sebring convertible, so you might be a Brokeback!
    Wheeljak - you didn't mind sharing the ride up from TPA to ATL in the Sebring... not to mention the hotel room... Besides, my brother got the brokeback gene, not me.
    Peace

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Pics are now in the Photo Album section. Videos won't transfer in (probably too big) - you can still see them on photobucket.
    Peace

Ahhh..I should have been there.

You know I spent FRIDAY night FIGHTING with my ex-girlfriend from Georgia. She decided she wanted to start an online fight with me on the same night I would have been visiting her (had I gone). I'm glad you guys had fun. PmFan looks NOTHING how I thought he would. Us PM DAWN fans come in all different ages, colors, and sizes.

Pics are now in the Photo Album section. Videos won't transfer in (probably too big) - you can still see them on photobucket.
    what size are they?

Quote Originally Posted by TrEEtheRealest
    Ahhh..I should have been there.

You know I spent FRIDAY night FIGHTING with my ex-girlfriend from Georgia. She decided she wanted to start an online fight with me on the same night I would have been visiting her (had I gone). I'm glad you guys had fun. PmFan looks NOTHING how I thought he would. Us PM DAWN fans come in all different ages, colors, and sizes.
    Is that the same online girlfriend who was abusing you before? Kinda get the idea that she didn't want you to come avisitin'? How the hell you get into a fight with an ex-girlfriend anyway, an online one even?
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Cozmo D
    Is that the same online girlfriend who was abusing you before? Kinda get the idea that she didn't want you to come avisitin'? How the hell you get into a fight with an ex-girlfriend anyway, an online one even?

haha. It's not the same girl. The other one I wrote about was a girl who never even got to the point of becoming an EX. She was just a girl who I really liked and she really liked me, and then got a boyfriend out of the blue and stopped talking to me.

What I was referring to is my EX from when I lived in ATLANTA for 2 years. She instant messed me online and just started on her rants on how much of a horrible person I am, and I make her feel like shit, because I moved to Florida and didn't care enough about her to stay in Atlanta. etc. etc. Just saying how horrible I am and how nice she was to me. Truth is, that's one of the main reasons I moved back to FLORIDA. I felt smothered by her. Seeing her 5 days a week wasn't good enough. She still felt we weren't spending enough time together. She also wanted to choose who I could and couldn't hang out with. Oh well. With her it's more of an annoyance than something that hurts me deeply.

Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by TrEEtheRealest
    haha. It's not the same girl. The other one I wrote about was a girl who never even got to the point of becoming an EX. She was just a girl who I really liked and she really liked me, and then got a boyfriend out of the blue and stopped talking to me.

What I was referring to is my EX from when I lived in ATLANTA for 2 years. She instant messed me online and just started on her rants on how much of a horrible person I am, and I make her feel like shit, because I moved to Florida and didn't care enough about her to stay in Atlanta. etc. etc. Just saying how horrible I am and how nice she was to me. Truth is, that's one of the main reasons I moved back to FLORIDA. I felt smothered by her. Seeing her 5 days a week wasn't good enough. She still felt we weren't spending enough time together. She also wanted to choose who I could and couldn't hang out with. Oh well. With her it's more of an annoyance than something that hurts me deeply.

Good times.
    I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but if someone instant messaged me and just started laying in to me, I would have closed the window and blocked the person for the rest of the night...

I'm just sayin'.
    I just don't end up where think I'm going when I start out.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLDog
    I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but if someone instant messaged me and just started laying in to me, I would have closed the window and blocked the person for the rest of the night...

I'm just sayin'.
    Sometimes, taking the time to listen to a mad woman is a good thing.
    Back a few years ago, I got IMed by a girl whom I had dated briefly. Even though I was very attracted to her physically, I quickly realized that our differences were too great to make her worth my time, so I decided to end it.
    I guess she was upset at being dropped, so one night she started IMing me under a bogus screen name with all these really ugly messages. Rather than show my indignation and give her the satisfaction, I chose to pretend like I didn't know who it was IMing me. She got mad when I wouldn't call her my her name, and she got really mad when I called her by the name of a guy friend of mine, telling "him" that his gag was wearing thin and not funny to begin with.
    She went ape, and started billboarding the IM window with obscenities, and I just waited calmly until she had gotten it all out of her system. She logged off, and I never heard from her again. The way I see it, I gave her the catharsis she needed to move on peacefully.
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Quote Originally Posted by SaintHax
    what size are they?
    52MB, 46MB, and 88MB:
    Code:
    E:\DigitalPics\1 Family\New pics in\2006-04-14 PM Dawn Concert Trip>dir *.avi
     Volume in drive E is DRV3_VOL1
     Volume Serial Number is 744C-38DD

Directory of E:\DigitalPics\1 Family\New pics in\2006-04-14 PM Dawn Concert Trip

04/14/2006  11:49 PM        52,788,734 DSCF0456.AVI
    04/15/2006  12:10 AM        46,640,002 DSCF0463.AVI
    04/15/2006  12:35 AM        88,101,420 DSCF0471.AVI
                   3 File(s)    187,530,156 bytes
                   0 Dir(s)  35,206,828,032 bytes free
    Peace

God... I wish I could have went to this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeljak
    Sometimes, taking the time to listen to a mad woman is a good thing.
    Back a few years ago, I got IMed by a girl whom I had dated briefly. Even though I was very attracted to her physically, I quickly realized that our differences were too great to make her worth my time, so I decided to end it.
    I guess she was upset at being dropped, so one night she started IMing me under a bogus screen name with all these really ugly messages. Rather than show my indignation and give her the satisfaction, I chose to pretend like I didn't know who it was IMing me. She got mad when I wouldn't call her my her name, and she got really mad when I called her by the name of a guy friend of mine, telling "him" that his gag was wearing thin and not funny to begin with.
    She went ape, and started billboarding the IM window with obscenities, and I just waited calmly until she had gotten it all out of her system. She logged off, and I never heard from her again. The way I see it, I gave her the catharsis she needed to move on peacefully.

I can't do much to make people CARE for me, but I just don't like having enemies or people hating me with a passion. I try to make amends and at least have things on peaceful terms, so I TRY to work things out. It's a lot easier in life to not worry about somebody who wants to cut off your balls.

Nice story Wheeljack.

52MB, 46MB, and 88MB:
    Code:
    E:\DigitalPics\1 Family\New pics in\2006-04-14 PM Dawn Concert Trip>dir *.avi
     Volume in drive E is DRV3_VOL1
     Volume Serial Number is 744C-38DD

Directory of E:\DigitalPics\1 Family\New pics in\2006-04-14 PM Dawn Concert Trip

04/14/2006  11:49 PM        52,788,734 DSCF0456.AVI
    04/15/2006  12:10 AM        46,640,002 DSCF0463.AVI
    04/15/2006  12:35 AM        88,101,420 DSCF0471.AVI
                   3 File(s)    187,530,156 bytes
                   0 Dir(s)  35,206,828,032 bytes free

uhh wow...

yeah php has a limit set in the config not to parse files past X size...I think it's set to 12MB at the moment. For something like that it would be better to let you FTP them to the server. I'll get an account setup and PM you the login info.

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Sounds good - because I tried a couple of the other Add options and they did not work either. I'll look for the PM with an IP/URL, user, and password.
    Peace

i put the pics in my album!

+ Reply to Thread