+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I must apologise to ya'll

[size=24]I WILL BE CALLING YOU ALL DAY SO ANSWER YOUR FUKKIN PHONE!!!

If you'd rather, email me your address and I will come down, or meet you wherever you are! cozmo-d@nyc.rr.com

Ben
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

The thing about depression is [from what I've experienced]... you're either in an easily saved state, or an easily damned state. Forgive the religious connotations to my speech. What I mean is...

If you're easily saved, all I have to do is tell you how great you are, how great the world is, how much I love you and how much you are cared for... and that would be enough to stop the dread of sinking below pure consciousness.

If you're easily damned, you'll think everything I'm saying is BS and that the world is out to get you or hates you or doesn't even matter anyway. That nothing matters. You won't see the beauty in anything. If this is you, then it's either bend or break. I can give you my hand to pull you up, or we can dope you up with all kinds of drugs... but it's you that's gotta "come to" and realize the Truth... So, it's bend or break. And it's only a matter of time. No one else can save you but you.

much love to you. I hope it's bend and not break, because you're so so special... to me, to all of us (I'm sure). I thought you might like to know that both Dawn and Venus (<= much to Joshua's dismay) are still in the running for baby name considerations.

Love and Peace,
    Elizabeth

PS-- if it's break and not bend, just remember that you'll have to learn the same damn lesson again... and we'll see you again when you're ready.

+ Reply to Thread