+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Gays reincarnate as rabbits"

http://nu.nl/news.jsp?n=333678&c=119

JERUSALEM - A well-known rabbi in the Israeli capital Jerusalem, David Basri, has said on wednesday that homosexuals reincarnate as rabbits, "that are known for their bisexual behaviour". The newspaper Maariv wrote this on thursday. Basri even called gays "worse than animals, at least animals don't know what they're doing".

The homosexual community in Jerusalem has been put under pressure for days by the jewish-orthodox as their yearly parade approaches. It will be on thursday evening, its motto is "Love without borders".

Homosexuality has been legal since 1988 in Israel. All courts acknoledge and respect the rights of homosexuals, despite strong resistance from religious circles.

man... in a rather ironic remark... that post really brings out the german in me
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

I ain't your sucka baby.. The_Kay_Dee's Avatar

Kiene ahnung?
    Ich habe kiene jacke!
    A man is where he loves, not where he lives....

ICH VIESER NICHT...HODEN! :bowlaugh:

my remark was meant as a nasty joke cuz i find it ironic that they want homosexuals off of this planet and at one time they stereotyped my bloodline (german) as wanting them eradicated off of this planet as well...the line was a pun on the fact that ignorance+ignorance=more ignorance..and that they are doing to gays what nazis were doing to them.....(hating and fearing them....not the whole gas chamber/raping/shooting thingie)and i mean the ones saying and preaching the whole intolerance issue NOT all people of the jewish faith before anybody out there makes a fledgling attempt to go there..... :fawkdance: .......
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

+ Reply to Thread