FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Honestly...

They like me...
    They really really like me...

Much love to you to SYXX!!

You guyz...
    Only thing worse than failure is not trying

Hey Be,

It seems that these episodes ooccur a lot. But I have been going through my life the best I can. I am much younger than you and you know more to life than I do. Nothing has changed on the outside....but I know that I can change what is on the inside. Peace Bro.

I have found peace so let it continue......

Originally posted by Be@Jul 26 2004, 02:05 PM
    are all the good times ...worth the bad times?....i mmean ...don't we spent more time dead than alive....yes as you've already probably guessed....i'm having a deppressive episode....which ultimately makes me question it all....

why...anything

what for

i swear...one of these days i'm just not gonna have an answer for myself :madrant:
    As I go rooting through the archives to catch up on what's been going on ...

I definitely think that the good times are worth the bad times. I've found that going through the bad times helps me to develop ... the thick skin? the courage? to accept the good times when they are offered me, or to try to create my own. There are times when I get the odd feeling of working without a net, of slight vertigo without being near a physical ledge. I think that having gone through bad times and confronted fears makes that falling feeling less overwhelming, less panick inducing. One last, and comparatively small, hurdle into the unknown, and a future I can watch myself create is visible.

A fear of the unknown, a fear of being hurt again, keeps me stagnating ... and hurting for purely internal reasons. Facing the potential ... though not the guarantee ... of pain is certainly worth not feeling dead inside to me. It's difficult to pull myself out of a zombie-like state, but I find it worse to live it and be aware of it than to risk and at least be more fully present.

It's guiding myself through the transition that I detest. I avoid it like a vile medicine. But it's necessary.
    "Uncertain emotions force an ... uncertain smile." - The The

I've got that on vinyl. DJ Detroit Butcher's Avatar

Well,
    I ain't in no fuckin position to give anybody advise on depression, every day in my world is exactly the fuckin same as the hundred before it, but I at least wanna say, Be, .... uh....... Shit.
    Keep your headphones on.

+ Reply to Thread