Closed Thread

Thread: NEW RULES!!!!!! READ AND OBEY!!!

Intelligent Posts :11

In light of my recent ventures outside of the forum...I have taken it upon myself too institute rules too administer here..

RULE

1. Upon review of all topics posted on this forum...There is too be no more swearing, nor slander on this fuckin piece of shit forum..It degrades the rights of forum members here who are stupidly participating in such topics.

2. Please, for the love of (insert your religious preference here), try too be respectful of others feelings and views. Political correctness is in order here people. Dont go bashing other peoples views cuz you are a whinny ass bitch that doesnt realize that the almighty Allah will not give you your damn virgins after death. Im sick of those fucking mormons imposing their views on us normal people.

3. everybody must now start typing correctlywiththerightpunctuation and capitalization from now on cuz this isjustfUcKiNG rediculos that da spelling isincorekt and i cannot stand toosee educatedindividualsuchasyourself flushing your ! live down the toilet

4. Last, but not least, if your views do not coincide with mine,(particullarly vegans and the likes) i will delete all of your posts...track your bank account down, delete that too..find and delete your family history....come over too your house and delete this also....If you do not understand...please PM me..I WILL NOT PM YOU BACK

stop scareing the kids you pansy :flipoff:

everyone that thinks Chief should be banned for posting this...reply below

Intelligent Posts :11

bump..hehehe

Closed Thread