+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hax had to run from the cops today....in the Honda hehe

ok so no one told me they moved the city limits further out again and that the 60mph I was doing was suposed to be 35...I came around a corner and passed him in time to look in the rear view and see the new city limits sign...he made an attempt at turning around and I floored it...so Hax goes way out of his way out to the middle of nowhere just to come back into town so I could stop by century 21 and BS with them for a hour and half then I go by the post office and get a PO box so about 2 hours later I'm walking out to my car just in time for the same cop to drive behind my car and see me standing next to it with key in hand. He looked at me and didn't seem to notice.

Lession 1) learned...the Honda can run Lession 2) learned if that was the RX-7 I was standing by the FBI,CIA, and KGB would have been waiting on my ass to shoot me on the spot Lesson 3) if that was the RX-7 I was driving I would have to take it home and hide then drive a differant car for a few days.

PS as soon at my radar went off and I saw it was a cop I flipped over to DJ - Sammy - Boys of summer.mp3 on my laptop, then as I'm running I'm looking in the mirrors I started screaming "look bitch, just because you clocked me...don't mean I'm pulling over"

I would have killed for a video of that...maybe I can do that again when Bigred comes down then I'd have a camera man.

haha on the look bitch....
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

hahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

do it again, do it again...i wanna see a video.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

I wasn't expecting it today...but it just happens that the laptop was on playing music and I was in a location where I had several options of where to go...I might not be so lucky next time

I'm installing GPS in the RX-7 along with a jammer for radar, I'm also building a jammer for police radio jamming...thats major illegal due to it interfering with emergancy responce so I'm not gonna gonna run it unless it's needed in my case to get away and confuse them in the process.

Its sad when the local computer nerd has more electronics and 3 times the horsepower than the police it's not much of a challange anymore

holy crap...so what exactly would happen if you got caught with it???
    it sounds awesome though..i want one. :thumup:

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

a passive jammer is not illegal in all states...and active jammer is illegal and the differance is that the active sends out a false siginal all the time causeing radar detectors to go off within about a mile of my car...so by sending out that siginal the police radar becomes blind to my car and funny enough every other car near me. The jammer for the radio would get me in deep crap if they could prove what it is and what it does...since that sends out static on the channel they need to talk on and it ties up the channels so they can't talk to other cars or the station. The way of getting around them finding out part is to build the jammers into the car.

the funny part to all this is that the information such as channels the police talk on and the X,K, and Ka band radar feq. is all public info so I simply build the device and tune it to the channel I want to jam.

My high school electronics teacher would be proud :thumup:

that's awesome

My high school electronics teacher would be proud :thumup:
    haha :mrgreen:

:thumup: You drive, I'll film... sounds like a plan!

+ Reply to Thread