+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: bored and picking on girls

Yeah that would be cool. Ellijay does seem pretty dull except for all the lifted trucks that park in McDonalds... how much more fun can you ask for? Yeah I've seen that wal-mart it looks like its gonna be nice. But anyways, yeah I'm into hiking and all that so that would be somethin to do, just message me on here or somethin.
    Ocoee has the 2 lane road that runs along side the river for miles right?
    if thats the one I'm thinking about I have rubber marks all over that road, I think its the narrow on that the rocks look like they're gonna take off a mirror...then again I don't know I've covered most of the fast and fun roads in a 100miles radius of Ellijay.

But the cave/mine trips are fun...one of the mines is (I think) 700ft deep with room to drive a huge dump truck to the bottom but it's full of water so a raft is required to move around it...it's about a 1mile trip from one end to another...been there once but didn't have enough gear to explore it fully. We can go to that one on a Saturday or Sunday, to other one I really want to go to is an active mine we can only go there on a Sunday because they work there on Saturday...we've been in it about 300ft it slowly sprials down like a raised parking lot...then one cave I know about requires you to repel about 130ft stright down and getting out is not an easy task. Took about 1 hour for 4 people to get out when we went.

If you really want to get crazy in 50degree water scuba gear, wet suits, and underwater lights will reveal whats at the bottom of that mine, its the perfect place to dump a body and several months ago two divers went into one of the old mines and one of them got lost and never came back...wanna go find him?

The mines are at Georgia Marble in case your wondering

is there a reward?

you can stuff the body and mount it on your wall?

nobody else would have one :rofl:

active mines...what fun!! :umm: :umm: :umm:
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

8, if you count the "coming over"s also.
    Elizabeth

back at it...

she sent this

and I retaliated with these

for the record I am in no way thinking of cheating on Holly never have never will, I'm just bored and this is fun. I will also mailing these to Holly for her amusment as well

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

romfllmmfaol
    the vibe says syxx so let it be syxx......

+ Reply to Thread