+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need advice....

Ok so here is my dilemma....

When i purchased my computer, it came with one year free MSN internet access...and it is gettin to be that time when my year of free service is expiring, and they will now charge me $21.95 a month....so my question is...should i or should i not sign up for some free internet service; and if i do, which one? Has anyone here had any experience with Juno or NetZero? Are they any good, or should i avoid 'free' ISP's at all cost... i realize that with the free ISP's i have to endure countless pop-ups, but what about my privacy? Do they monitor my surfing habits? Any advice?
    Because the sky is blue, it makes me cry...

call MCI and tell them you would like to get a DS3 with the router and a couple of IPs

umm...that wasnt quite the advice i was seeking hax....dont think i could afford that kind of thing anyway.... :umm:

tell them you want a DS1 then

hey i had that same deal on internet access and even after the time was up i never got a bill and the service was still there, so maybe you should wait and see............but if your gonna spend that much on dial up ya might as well throw it an extra 10-15 bucks for cable........that is unless you go the freebie route, but i don't know anything about them

you can have my 6 months of free AOL if you want it

Frek, i wish i could get cable, but there is only one thing wrong with that....they don't offer it in my area (bastards!) Maybe i should just upgrade to Verison DSL now, since they provide an ISP, and it would only be $20 more than MSN is on dial up......

decisions, decisions......

if you can get DSL for around $40 a month go for it...if not use NetZero it's like $9 a month

nononono no juno or netzero. Netzero only gives you like 10 hours a month. Juno is a little different. They give you unlimited time until they find out that you're a "more active user" or whatever they say. If you use it often or for a long period of time, they'll prevent you from getting online so all you can do is check your juno email. it sucks. I used to just have it installed for back up when i had effin' att worldnet cuz worldnet hardly ever worked.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

+ Reply to Thread