+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New p.m.dawn interview!!!!

Just saying SUP to DOC....peace. lol.

First time I heard PEACE WITH YOU....that is probably one of the best PM Dawn songs I've heard since the 2nd album. I'm so happy to hear a song like that made during this time period. I haven't kept up-to-date with what is going on, cuz this board is too liberal. lol. Love to those that were always cool.

I guarantee you that I am not liberal. At one point Coz and I had an argument about who was more conservative... Chief, though, he's a tree huggin' loon if you ask me

there we go, just right. keep walking...

I just wanted to say Thank You Doc. I loved the interview and it was great hearing Be.All that you have done will never be in vain. We all are here for you and with you. Music is no longer
    the wonderful sound I am used to. There are a lot of singers that don't sing. They just talk their way through lyrics now.Thank you for keeping it real with us as we will always keep it real with you.
    Sometimes the movie Groundhog Day is more than a movie.

I love you guys. GROUP HUG.

And wtf is wrong with being a liberal or a tree hugger? It's all about love.
    So patience... is nothing...

I love you, Greg. Every day. I stood there, crying on the stairs of Gameworks that night you and Be had to make a detour somewhere and couldn't meet up (even though we hung out before and after that). I got your call and then stood there like a BabyCry with Mickey just staring up at me and people just walking up and down, past me. What a surprising reaction that was to me. From Day 1, I felt like you and Be were old friends and I can only imagine that many people feel the same way when they first meet you two. The Chosen Ones.

I really admire the way you look out for him. Like a parent-cousin. It's beautiful. You just fucken keep the bliss alive and fly right over those who can't handle it, and I love that shit! I remember referring to you as a "hype man" and I think some people considered that an insult. Hell no. If you could see what I see when I wrote that, you'd all want to be called that. Maybe I just don't understand the phrase the way others do. I don't know. Maybe "bliss champion" would have been a better choice of words.

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGiggles View Post
    Yo Hero call me when U can mate. We need to talk
    You want to mate with him? You needed a comma real badly there, mate.

Treehugger Face

Yo Wendy, call me when you can mate.
    I just don't end up where think I'm going when I start out.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLDog View Post
    Yo Wendy, call me when you can mate.
    I got him good.

Fly on the wall since2003

Bam!
    Never burn your bridges while you're standing on them...

Fuckers.
    So patience... is nothing...

Fly on the wall since2003

Sorry Liz... did you type that or was it one of your kids?
    Never burn your bridges while you're standing on them...

Doc, try and not and let folks get you down. The music Prince BE made should be heard and i think it's cool as hell you continue to play great music while also creating it. Saw you guys in Cleveland and should've stopped by and shot the shit. I regret that. Hell, i should've found Louis as well and didn't do that.
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

Don't beat yourself up about it, Lum; it's not a big deal. We both enjoyed a great concert from the boyz that night! It was a dream come true for me to meet Prince Be and Doc G in person. I have nothing but great memories from that experience, so it was all good to me.
    I love the summer months!

In the big scheme of things Louis, it wasn't a big deal BUT it was the chance to meet some interesting people and that is the aspect i was bummed about. My wife told me yesterday that she's sorry she urged me to split because she was exausted, She said if this were NOW, we would've stayed.

You know what this means fella's? Tour in Cleveland when the PM DAWN good time funnery begins once again! ---just sayin---
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

Quote Originally Posted by DrGiggles View Post
    YES WE ARE GOING TO BEGIN A NEW ALBUM AS P.M. DAWN!!!
    Is this for real?

+ Reply to Thread