+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: New p.m.dawn interview!!!!

THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-DooHead's Avatar

New p.m.dawn interview!!!!

THE BLISSBOYS ARE ON THE AIR!!! YOU'RE WELCOME BITCHES!!!! (joking)http://www.blogtalkradio.com/reginal...lcomes-pm-damn
    I STOLE THE PM DAWN NAME FROM PRINCE BE'S WIFE AND KIDS,
    WHILE PRINCE BE WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL ON LIFE SUPPORT!!!!!!
    I'M DOO-DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!!

We're doing another one next week!!! Stay tuned!!! and YES WE ARE GOING TO BEGIN A NEW ALBUM AS P.M. DAWN!!!

Intelligent Posts :11

Nice.... will listen to the interview a bit later today...

Good news! I'll try to listen later today too.
    I just don't end up where think I'm going when I start out.

That was a great interview.. but seriously .. DOC.. peace with you.. is absolutely incredible..straight up.. that blew me away.. that is the best track I've ever heard from you.. dope
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Doc - cool, cool interview!

Great to hear from both you and Be. I've gotta second what Hero1 said - Peace With You is it! Love it.

I've also got to agree with Be regarding the difference between today's music compared to that from the 80s and 90s. Today's music really is more about the lyrics than the music. For me, a lot of the stuff out there today sounds very generic and cookie-cutter. There's nothing really different or original anymore. That's what I miss most.

Looking forward to next week's interview...

Quote Originally Posted by hero1 View Post
    that was a great interview.. But seriously .. Doc.. Peace with you.. Is absolutely incredible..straight up.. That blew me away.. That is the best track i've ever heard from you.. Dope
    i can't believe i read that you wrote that.........i'm crying..........thanks a lot tim............
    I just made my best critic like my work..........wooooooow!!! Still crying................that's a true story by the way man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cory View Post
    doc - cool, cool interview!

Great to hear from both you and be. I've gotta second what hero1 said - peace with you is it! Love it.

I've also got to agree with be regarding the difference between today's music compared to that from the 80s and 90s. Today's music really is more about the lyrics than the music. For me, a lot of the stuff out there today sounds very generic and cookie-cutter. There's nothing really different or original anymore. That's what i miss most.

Looking forward to next week's interview...
    you people will never know or understand how much i want and need you to love me..........people have been very mean to me because of my decision to keep the bliss alive....................it means a lot to know that the utopianites still love me man...................thank you...........still crying like a bitch.........your fault hero!

Yo Hero call me when U can mate. We need to talk

Be Feels like cats don't put a serious effort into producing anymore. I have to agree as well.
    I want to hear Samples in Hip Hop. As Long as I'm doing hip-hop, I will always include samples and scratching.
    Its Just what I Like. I feel likemost artist are selfish and don't wanna pay anybody, so they try to do everything themselves, or utilize wack producers, and their music suffers.

What about dogs?

no one likes dogs chief... yo uknow that. it's all about the cats.

there we go, just right. keep walking...

Quote Originally Posted by DrGiggles View Post
    ...people have been very mean to me because of my decision to keep the bliss alive...
    Really? Why??

I bet those same people who've been mean haven't had near the level of success PM Dawn has had. Keep the Bliss alive Doc! We need original, meaningful music. Both from PM Dawn and your solo self.

Quote Originally Posted by cory View Post
    really? Why??

I bet those same people who've been mean haven't had near the level of success pm dawn has had. Keep the bliss alive doc! We need original, meaningful music. Both from pm dawn and your solo self.
    people are stuck in their ways, and alot of people that i have trusted have tried to destroy me over jealousy, and their lack of recognizing the need for change.i am not just a hypeman, i am a cousin, a brother, a father, a son, and i was a good husband until my wife screwed up. I have to be more than i was to restore alot of things for myself and my family.when you see doc.g on the stage you see a true blisstatic tactician at work. Prince be asked me to join this brand 22 years ago, and i turned him down.....biggest mistake of my life. When he asked me again in 2005, i made the right choice. Today the p.m.dawn show consist of the doc of the dawn-doc.g performing all pm dawn classics, with my new music. I have recieved standing ovations, but what i will never tolerate is the bitch ass hating from youtubers, who dont know me or understand me.we can all be greater than we are, it is truly time for the bliss to rise up, and i cannot do it without you, the forum!!! I will never forsake this forum or the serum of strength that it provides to my utopian veins!!!!we ned to get involved all over again and remind the whole entire fucking world that we are the best. I need you all to email jon baker, the dinosaur who refuses to respect doc.g as the truth, and make him stop warring with me and seeing me as just another potential rapist like"dj minutemix aka j.c. The eternally wack one"i have helped soooooo many people in the last 5 years except doc.g and i have been paying for it. Now i have to build myself up and uplift this franchise again, and whoever doesnt respect the fact that i am the carrier of the matrix right now, shame on you.......leave!!!! I need people who love me for what i am and always have been.....that guy who drives 16 hours to your city, and kisses your babies and your baby's mother like he's running for office, the guy who ran be's bathwater, ironed his clothes, and did the soundcheck, the meet & greets, and met your family, drove to the hospital, to visit sick utopianites, invited you to red lobster with me & be, and paid your bill, iiiiiiiiiiiiii, ammmmmmmmm, the doc of the dawnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!i did not ask for this life..... I was chosen!!!!!!!i will be this way until god takes me home......period!!!!!!all of you have an experience with me if you met me,some of us eat burgers, and drink beer together, some us have made love!!!!!(women)the bottom line is i give my utopianites total access to me, and that will never change, all i ask in return is to be your champion!!!!

Chief didn't call you back in the morning did he.... Loser. He's like that, did the same thing to my cat.

there we go, just right. keep walking...

Fly on the wall since2003

Quote Originally Posted by Harmeister View Post
    Chief didn't call you back in the morning did he.... Loser. He's like that, did the same thing to my cat.
    Chief did what with your cat now?
    Never burn your bridges while you're standing on them...

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Harm......got an audible out of me....

Cheif tried to rape me once in peroria, his wife helped, she held my arms while it happened.
    BASTARDS!!!
    What They Took from me, I CAN NEVER GET BACK!!!

On last week's interview:
    "da da da da daaa.. I'm Lovin it!"

Seriously, thanks Doc! (& Be)

so great to hear you guys on air, nice interview. oh and Tim, don't call Giggles, its probably part of an elaborate practical joke, someone will answer and tell you they recovered his phone from the wreckage of a chopper or something..
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

+ Reply to Thread