+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: State of the bliss video address for may 6th 2011

THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-DooHead's Avatar

State of the bliss video address for may 6th 2011

This may hurt some of you, but that's not why it was made. Be just wanted to say some things, and we needed to say some things to each other. then we needed to say some things to you The forum. I tried to remember everybody's name, and if i forgot your name please forgive me, it wasnt done out of hatred.http://youtu.be/0INSTLbBjlc
    I STOLE THE PM DAWN NAME FROM PRINCE BE'S WIFE AND KIDS,
    WHILE PRINCE BE WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL ON LIFE SUPPORT!!!!!!
    I'M DOO-DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding...
    I love the summer months!

I like the video address idea. Hard to see Be like that, but am super proud of him to be staying so positive and literally working his ass off to get better. Am so sorry people have been giving you so much slack about performing on your own, Greg. Love to you both!!
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

Intelligent Posts :11

Holy shit...thank you guys so much. Its been an honor just knowing you. How you have touched my life and soul. I cannot begin to express how much you 2 mean to me. I really dont care what anyone says, but you are an important part of my life. All of you fuckers here are!!!!!

Who the fuck is giving you shit Greg? Keep doing what you are doing. Take care of business man!!!! Be...keep on man, dont give up. Get your ass up and rehabilitated please!!!!!! I know I can come of sarcastic as hell, but I truly do have massive love for all of you here.

*goes back to FB to browse Natalies photo section again*

It makes me sad to see Be lying in that bed like that. Also, I can't hear you guys very well on the thingie.

Love yous!
    So patience... is nothing...

It was great to see both of you! Unfortunately, I missed about a third of that video due to the muffled sound and the TV going in the background.

Like Elizabeth, I am also sad to see Be in bed like that. Get yer ass rehabilitated, Be...do it!

Of course, I'd love to see P.M. Dawn at a live show. But, even more important to me is another album. I need to hear it!

Get well, Be! And stay sharp, Doc!
    "...Because all you of Earth are idiots!" - Eros, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

Fly on the wall since2003

Chief speaks my thoughts... and yeah, Doc. TURN THE TV OFF NEXT TIME DUDE! And thanks for the shoutout too.

Keep on keepin' on Be. We miss ya round here.
    Never burn your bridges while you're standing on them...

I find myself so addicted to that voice, spoken or sung. I love the grin that I can hear on the phone at all times. Why is he always grinning? It's not that he doesn't have the right to grin constantly, but it makes me wonder what the fuck the rest of the human race is doing, frowning all the time. Booboo Be always finds an excuse to grin and giggle. It must be that he's also in love with his voice, same like me. Or he's just happy to still find himself breathing. I know that I wake up and go, "Hi, Wendy. You're alive again!" in the mornings, all the time. Like a spiritual reminder that my human body still exists, just like Be's. All the time, i find myself sending him energy. I think we should all do that shit. Send him energy, even if it's for selfish reasons. Send some to Greg as well, 'cause that sexy dude needs it too. These are our boys. Our Bliss Boyz. And they give a LOT to the world. Send them some....

thanks again for posting it.

people are always going to talk shit. you've just got to tune out the ones that don't matter so you can listen more closely to the ones that do matter.

I've got that on vinyl. DJ Detroit Butcher's Avatar

Yo, thanks for posting that video, that shit was real. Much love..
    Keep your headphones on.

Thanks for posting that Greg! It's nice to know you guys are working towards something! Keep your heads up!
    I just don't end up where think I'm going when I start out.

It was good to see BE! I hope he gets a kidney soon.. I actually do some work the national centre for prosthetics in australia & some of that technology is amazing, so BE you will get used to it & be walking soon.. much love to you both
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

WOW! legends, thanks so much for the love, we wish you both the best - maybe if Giggles gets some amphetamines and does a coupla hundred concerts we can get Be an exoskeleton ? imagine that .. two months eh Be . you know every damn one of us will buy two tickets to any concert you boys do and will grab any cd,mp3,remix,hat,tshirt,postage stamp that has your name or face on it .. the bliss lives on! Be you are a tireless legend - a psycho and a genius of the musical kind .. Giggles you have a heart of gold and the determination of a worm who dug to China and singlehandedly took down the government.. speaking of a worm.. that was some awesome worm here in melbs , even if the coins came out of your pockets!
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Wow, thanks so much for that Be and Doc! It was really great of you guys to do that.

Yeah I'm down about the Celts too (even though I'm a Pacer fan!). I like the Celtics though and don't like how Rondo went out As they say though: Never underestimate the heart of a champion!.

Speaking of which: Be, I know I'm not alone in saying best wishes on a quick recovery man! There will always be a hole in music when there's no PM Dawn. No other sound like it. I've never had the chance to meet you or Doc yet, but just know that you're an inspiration. You've got my support!

Doc in the meantime hold down the fort like you are. Appreciate all you're doin'! Look forward to seeing you both on stage soon...

Cory

Wish you a fast recovery Be. We all care dearly about you and your health and everything you are about. I admire your will and strength.
    -TheXodus-

Barney Freakin' Rubble

WoW!!! Thanks for doing a video! It was great to see Be and Doc together. I hope Be's recovery/rehab is going well, I sure would like to see you guys back down in Florida some day! Maintain the Bliss!!!!
    Peace

Of course I missed it and nobody told me shit. Even talked to Doc on the phone a few times and he didn't tell me shit. Now it's gone, and I ain't seen shit!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Barney Freakin' Rubble

It says it has been removed by the user. Who is "the user"? Is that the same as the uploader? Who uploaded this for Doc?
    Peace

THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-DooHead's Avatar

Sorry Guys I removed it. I can't stand seeing it anymore. But Be and I will Post More Videos Very soon.
    Coz I'm sorry I thought U Did In Fact See it because I placed it on the forum. I won't make the same mistake
    I STOLE THE PM DAWN NAME FROM PRINCE BE'S WIFE AND KIDS,
    WHILE PRINCE BE WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL ON LIFE SUPPORT!!!!!!
    I'M DOO-DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!!

I know! Coz, I thought you'd seen it, too!
    So patience... is nothing...

+ Reply to Thread