+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: I didn't know this existed!?!?!?!? If You Stay video... with hot minx!

  1. #1
    Fly on the wall since2003
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Coffs Harbour, Down Under
    Posts
    1,628

    I didn't know this existed!?!?!?!? If You Stay video... with hot minx!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GvZCDrGX8U

    I don't recall you telling anyone about this Doc?
    Never burn your bridges while you're standing on them...

  2. #2
    Intelligent Posts :11
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    My Damn Reservation....
    Posts
    1,002,880

    missing a lightbulb fyi

  3. #3
    Intelligent Posts :11
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    My Damn Reservation....
    Posts
    1,002,880

    and what the fuck does Be have written on his hat...

  4. #4
    Senior Member Etherspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    oZ/Uk
    Posts
    3,316

    WTF !!cool ! hope they make a final version of this ! looks cool but something about it reminds me of the camera work on Bert and Ernies place , is it just me ?
    awesome song ...
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

  5. #5
    Fly on the wall since2003
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Coffs Harbour, Down Under
    Posts
    1,628

    I love the bit where doc busts in, pushes someone out of the way and starts rhymin'. Funny shit!
    Never burn your bridges while you're standing on them...

  6. #6
    Weird Boston guy Harmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    1,857

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    and what the fuck does Be have written on his hat...
    It took a bit to try and see, but I believe it says garfum.com. Don't get anything when I go to the site, but garfem.com and garfim.com get nada.

    there we go, just right. keep walking...

  7. #7
    Intelligent Posts :11
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    My Damn Reservation....
    Posts
    1,002,880

    Quote Originally Posted by A.Dulteror View Post
    I love the bit where doc busts in, pushes someone out of the way and starts rhymin'. Funny shit!
    Who the fuck was he supposed to be pushing out of the way anyways......Be? I laughed thinking "Man..I didnt know the Predator could rap"

  8. #8
    Fly on the wall since2003
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Coffs Harbour, Down Under
    Posts
    1,628

    Quote Originally Posted by chief View Post
    "man..i didnt know the predator could rap"
    lol...
    Never burn your bridges while you're standing on them...

  9. #9
    TBA Brian221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    1,241

    I'll be damned...
    I'm not signing this without my lawyer.

  10. #10
    Say the whole thing Wheeljak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Posts
    2,424

    Doc, that's a shame the way you did Be in this video! You took his woman, and I have a hunch that you even left a log in his toilet!
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

  11. #11
    PM Queen ElizabethX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    4,402

    Strange! Be seemed sweet, though. I'm not used to seeing the new feel of PM Dawn but it was great to see a recent video.
    So patience... is nothing...

  12. #12
    Say the whole thing Wheeljak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Posts
    2,424

    Quote Originally Posted by Etherspin View Post
    WTF !!cool ! hope they make a final version of this ! looks cool but something about it reminds me of the camera work on Bert and Ernies place , is it just me?
    You mean this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21OH0wlkfbc
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

  13. #13
    You said what? Bonkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Central Coast, CA
    Posts
    642

    Looks like garfum.com ...

    Go to that website and you get "Index of /", then you can click on a "cgi-bin/" folder that gives you a 403 Forbidden.

    So, you tell us Doc, what's it for?
    "...Because all you of Earth are idiots!" - Eros, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

  14. #14
    Barney Freakin' Rubble
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    1,562

    Quote Originally Posted by wheeljak View Post
    baaaa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!
    Peace

  15. #15
    Barney Freakin' Rubble
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    1,562

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkman View Post
    Looks like garfum.com ...

    Go to that website and you get "Index of /", then you can click on a "cgi-bin/" folder that gives you a 403 Forbidden.

    So, you tell us Doc, what's it for?
    Maybe it is the Garfum Video Challenge site - http://www.domainnamesmatter.com/ - "The Internets Home Video Challenge Site" [sic]
    Peace

  16. #16
    Barney Freakin' Rubble
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    1,562

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeljak View Post
    Doc, that's a shame the way you did Be in this video! You took his woman, and I have a hunch that you even left a log in his toilet!
    he he he - potty humor!
    Peace

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    600

    Ok..seriously..I feel a bit jipped at the non info on this. Awesome. Now I just have to download it. hehe
    Something is neither good nor bad but thinking makes it so.

  18. #18
    THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-Doo Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    HOPEFULLY HELL!!!!!
    Posts
    649

    Beth, I Love U Always, I don't mean or intend to change anything, all be and i did was remake a 10 year old song. No harm, No foul. and wendy was in the studio when it happened.
    I vetoed the video, because i felt it made me seem like a evil bastard to my cousin/big brother, and I would never steal Be's girl in real life(unless his girl was named Mistress m, then I gotta do it............because i love mariah LOL)
    But It could not happen in real life.

  19. #19
    PM Queen ElizabethX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    4,402

    Everything is cool.
    So patience... is nothing...

  20. #20
    Banned wendyful04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    MIA 305 Magic City
    Posts
    3,232

    Quote Originally Posted by DrGiggles View Post
    Beth, I Love U Always, I don't mean or intend to change anything, all be and i did was remake a 10 year old song. No harm, No foul. and wendy was in the studio when it happened.
    I vetoed the video, because i felt it made me seem like a evil bastard to my cousin/big brother, and I would never steal Be's girl in real life(unless his girl was named Mistress m, then I gotta do it............because i love mariah LOL)
    But It could not happen in real life.
    Hey, don't blame me. You guys seduced me with that lovely shit. wooooo


    I'm watching 23 right now, btw.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts