+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unreleased Vol 1

Unreleased Vol 1

Wish I had this
    Last edited by seventhson1975; 05-03-2010 at 07:35 PM.
    You, me and time. We always are, cuz we never were!

go left

I would love to hear tracks on "unreleased vol1", I own every official uk single and album, and most of the U.S releases. Is there a chance these can be available to listen to as a stream. I'm not asking for a copy of them, or for them to available as downloads. Just to hear them would be amazing. I know Be okay'd this about 6 years ago and I know 6 years ago is a long time. I've hit a turning point in my life at the moment and have been listening to alot of P.M Dawn, and its helping me... big time.... Not sure how things stand at the moment with the "unreleased vol 1", but if a 'listen' is possible, i'd be most grateful... and sorry for asking if its out of the question

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by seventhson1975 View Post
    Wish I had this.............................................. ...
    Where's the rest?

I edited my original post, as after searching the forums I came to the conclusion that asking to hear f*cked music or unreleased vol1, is like calling Marty Mcfly a chicken.

I PM'd a few members and even Doc G about obtaining tracks from the unreleased Vol1 disc. No reply. I ain't gonna lie but I managed to get f*cked music as a download 8 years ago and If I'm offending anyone by saying this, then I'm sorry. Besides its probably one of the most fantastic pieces of music i've ever heard.

There seems to be alot of taboo surrounding this release, and Be has his own personal reasons for this and I respect that. But at the same time I bet the lucky few who own this wouldn't destroy or return them would they?

I would like to call myself a massive PM Dawn fan. I have every uk single and album on cassette, vinyl and CD. I'm the man who bought the 12" of patient eyes the same time as the CD single so I could also have the funk u tomorrow mix of Plastic. Bought the cassette of the bliss album so i could open up the inlay to see the wonderful picture as well as have it on vinyl and cd. Bought both versions of the utopian experience on CD to have the bonus tracks...even got the Lp to have the flute mix of Paper doll. Managed to even get hold of a few US imports too.

So to have asked just to hear the tracks on unreleased, didn't seem to much to ask for. If I blame anyone, I'm gonna blame PM DAWN, cos they shouldn't make exceptionally brilliant music. Your lyrics and vibes are way out there. I'm a music support teacher and I'm even telling my students to check your stuff out.

Anyway, It doesn't matter now cos I managed to reach someone with my story about being a near completist and have now managed to track down a copy of unreleased. Again sorry if this offends anyone, but I'm sure anyone other massive fan would have done the same

Would like to hear the original mix of "The Beautiful" Still.

Alex

Maybe you'll get what you wish for...

I mean i can honestly understand why you want it.. it's the same reason we all want his music.. we love it.

hopefully we will get some new stuff at some point down the road..
    -TheXodus-

Listening to unreleased vol 1 is, for me, like getting some new stuff.. I feel like i just got a new pm dawn album. Obviously already knew 'u me the vibe', 'drink bizarre' and 'savvanahville'.

"A tale of an unexplained soul"... all I can say is what a tune!!!' As far as medleys go, I do prefer Untitled to Medley Mine Mind.

10 years later... better late than never.... Just goes to prove that their music is timeless

+ Reply to Thread