+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New album coming out since 2007 ... ????

Fan From the Get-Go

New album coming out since 2007 ... ????

Fellow fans and forumees, I beg your pardon for asking a question that has been often asked but I can't seem to find a clear answer. I saw P.M. Dawn (my undeniable favorite of all groups) here in Jacksonville back in 2006 or 2007 (too long ago). On stage, the man himself said that they were coming out with two albums, on in the Winter and one around Valentines day. Many winters and Valentine's Days have come and gone since then. Dr. Giggles was kind enough (or flirty enough) to give his number to my female friend, but we didn't have the nerve to call and ask was the status was.

So I here I am, submitting myself to you all and Dr. Giggle's mercy, understanding, and love and asking: after 2 years of waiting, when, oh when, may we expect the two studio albums mentioned? I do see mention of a live album and I'll keep an eye out for it now, but what about PM Dawn Loves You and the other new one? Truly, it's been torture to not be able to hear Be's version of No Woman, No Cry. I was hoping to hear a studio version of Blurry. I'm still missing F*&% Music.

Would someone kindly enlighten me?

In all earnest: God bless and heal Prince Be and well wishes for Dr. G's solo album.

Who are you and who is your female friend? Just curious!

Giggles just posted some info and people have been finding the live album on amazon.
    So patience... is nothing...

THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-DooHead's Avatar

Let Me Clear the air about that show. When Igave your friend that number, it belonged to a Boost phonei used for my "Get a Piece of the Doc" Line during the Summer of Bliss tour. It simply enabled people to speak to Be and I while we were driving from show to show, occaisionally we'd sing some of the classics on speakerphone.
    As for The Valentine's day release , PMDawnLoves you was supposed to be released on Feb 14 2007, The Label we were going to sign to made us such a ridiculous offer that we walked out and fired our manager for even bringing that deal to us. The Live album is done, Both albums are delayed because of Prince Be's Stroke recovery, However Be and I finished and turned in the Live album to sony Music in spite of his health. Be wants to finish the album and we have great ideas, but it still is a work in progress.
    I STOLE THE PM DAWN NAME FROM PRINCE BE'S WIFE AND KIDS,
    WHILE PRINCE BE WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL ON LIFE SUPPORT!!!!!!
    I'M DOO-DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!!

Fan From the Get-Go

YouDaMan!

Thank you, Dr., for your reply. I am impressed with your active interest in this forum and I thank you for your response. It's funny because even though you gave her the phone number I snagged that number and put it in my cell phone immediatamente! Too chicken to call you though. If I didn't already say it, one of the top two concert experiences of my life was watching yas here in Jax.

Elizabeth, funny but I met a blond right next to me right there on the front row who looked similar to you, but shorter hair. Were you there? My name is Brandon. Her name is Jeannine who was all smiles when the Dr. came off the stage to dance with her. She is my most cherished possession - my best friend. I joke that she ruins my love life with the women since people think we are together, but I'd rather have my love life suffer than give her up as my friend. I introduced her to PMDawns music and she is now a big fan.

Are you in Jax, Elizabeth? Did you go to that concert?

Quote Originally Posted by Paisan View Post
    Thank you, Dr., for your reply. I am impressed with your active interest in this forum and I thank you for your response. It's funny because even though you gave her the phone number I snagged that number and put it in my cell phone immediatamente! Too chicken to call you though. If I didn't already say it, one of the top two concert experiences of my life was watching yas here in Jax.

Elizabeth, funny but I met a blond right next to me right there on the front row who looked similar to you, but shorter hair. Were you there? My name is Brandon. Her name is Jeannine who was all smiles when the Dr. came off the stage to dance with her. She is my most cherished possession - my best friend. I joke that she ruins my love life with the women since people think we are together, but I'd rather have my love life suffer than give her up as my friend. I introduced her to PMDawns music and she is now a big fan.

Are you in Jax, Elizabeth? Did you go to that concert?

I'm actually a brunette (don't believe the pic), and I haven't had short hair since I was a toddler, so it wasn't me. I don't believe I was at the one you were at. I did see them in Jax in July 2008. I don't live in Jax... but I'm there a bit since I need to rejoin something close to civilization once in a while (I live in a rural town).

PM Dawn was VERY good to me when they came. I felt so lucky. It's an experience I won't forget.

Um, duh... "I don't believe I was...." = I wasn't. Oops!

On the corner of Grey Street and at the end of the world

I can't believe I forgotten that Be had a stroke. How is he doing? Let him know he's in my prayers.
    If it's my world too, then whose gold is this I'm digging out

+ Reply to Thread