+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's the latest news?

Unfortunately, I was not able to see you live performing your songs, but i just would imagine how good you were. I checked almost all Youtube videos where extracts from PM Dawn live concerts have been shown, I wish I could attend one of them, and I believe that someday I will be there.

Before I was allowed to post here, few weeks ago I used to send private messages to both of you, guys: Greg and Be. I don't expect to get an answer, just want to wish the best to you once again here.

Be, please recover the soonest, we are all waiting for your return. I don't know you personally, but I just don't have the words to describe how talented you should be to create such music and lyrics. you are a great man and God must love you for that despite all the difficulties he creates to you!

Greg, the same to you, man! I am sure that without your support and influence PM Dawn music could not be the one it is now. My congratulations on your family and son born last year. You must have a good heart and will be a great father, I am a father myself (have one year-old daughter), I know how happy it is to be a parent (though very difficult and a lot of responsibility). As I told you before - good luck to your solo career. Unfortunately I cannot get your music here in Ukraine, but will be looking for it on the web (if i manage to find it). But I am sure that it is destined for success.

Take care and have a great week ahead!

THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-DooHead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rostiq View Post
    unfortunately, i was not able to see you live performing your songs, but i just would imagine how good you were. I checked almost all youtube videos where extracts from pm dawn live concerts have been shown, i wish i could attend one of them, and i believe that someday i will be there.

Before i was allowed to post here, few weeks ago i used to send private messages to both of you, guys: Greg and be. I don't expect to get an answer, just want to wish the best to you once again here.

Be, please recover the soonest, we are all waiting for your return. I don't know you personally, but i just don't have the words to describe how talented you should be to create such music and lyrics. You are a great man and god must love you for that despite all the difficulties he creates to you!

Greg, the same to you, man! I am sure that without your support and influence pm dawn music could not be the one it is now. My congratulations on your family and son born last year. You must have a good heart and will be a great father, i am a father myself (have one year-old daughter), i know how happy it is to be a parent (though very difficult and a lot of responsibility). As i told you before - good luck to your solo career. Unfortunately i cannot get your music here in ukraine, but will be looking for it on the web (if i manage to find it). But i am sure that it is destined for success.

Take care and have a great week ahead!
    sorry rostiq i try my best to accomodate everyone, sometimes i come up short, i'll make it up to you someday.
    I STOLE THE PM DAWN NAME FROM PRINCE BE'S WIFE AND KIDS,
    WHILE PRINCE BE WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL ON LIFE SUPPORT!!!!!!
    I'M DOO-DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!!

Greg, no problem at all, nevermind! i realize that everyone has own troubles.
    Best wishes once again!

My best wishes to you Be on your recovery! Your sound is like no other and I listen every day. Can't wait to hear what's next.

Doc, I've heard about the live shows and will have to watch some time. Can't wait to hear what you and Be come up with.

thats the brilliant thing behind Be's music... regardless of what year it comes out.. it always sounds fresh and relevant.

I only hold a few artists to that stature.. Beatles, Radiohead.. few others.. P.M. Dawn sits right there with the quality music.
    -TheXodus-

Barney Freakin' Rubble

DOC -

Thanks for the update - I am sure everyone appreciates it - I know I do.

Congrats on the Greg III and your new wife! I hope to meet them some day. Maybe one day we will hear little Greg helping you practice your la-la's!

Sorry for your losses, as well.

You are always more than welcome to come for a visit down here! If you are gonna buy some Crocs, though, you might want to do it soon - they will probably be going out of business if they can't get their line of credit renewed on April 2 - and their accountants say they are not strong enough to get renewed...

BE - thoughts and prayers for speedy recovery - hope to see the fruits of your labor in the studio again soon . I know the road is hard on folks, but I always enjoy seeing you out there - hope to see you again soon!

Take care, guys!
    Peace

Best wishes to Be for a strong and speedy recovery.

Congrats Doc G on your admittance into the world of unfathonable joy and unbearable burdens. It's an amazing thing helping those little ones grow. Good Luck on the solo stuff and we will be here waiting when the time is right for you and Be to ride again.

Maybe I missed link to it, but what's URL for Dr Giggles' Myspace page?

Quote Originally Posted by the_external View Post
    Maybe I missed link to it, but what's URL for Dr Giggles' Myspace page?
    http://www.myspace.com/giggzmd

Get better Be, we all want you back on stage!

Keep on pushing, Giggs!
    "...Because all you of Earth are idiots!" - Eros, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

Wow.

Haven't logged on here in ages. Played the PM Dawn records in succession this weekend and decided to pop in.

Doc, thanks for the update, and your part in keeping PM Dawn alive.

Be, we've never talked, and I don't think I ever messaged you in a stalkeriffic fashion. But get well soon sir.
    Let's tip the power balance and tear down the crown/ Educate the masses, we'll burn the White House Down

LOL I was stalkerrific. I think.
    So patience... is nothing...

+ Reply to Thread