+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's the latest news?

Barney Freakin' Rubble

What's the latest news?

I've been away for a while - what's the latest news? Anything on the live album? Or the PM Dawn Loves You album? The www.pmdawnlovesyou.com site looks like it has not been updated since May of 2008... Did I miss anything?

I see Doc is working on a solo album (MySpace). Anyone downloaded it yet ($10)? How is it? How is the quality of the download? Looking at some of the previews on MySpace, this isn't meant for the kids' mp3 players... thoughts?
    Peace

not 100% sure, but I been on a pm fix all week.. i'm a jammin the back catalog like its new!
    -TheXodus-

no you haven't missed anything. things have been at a standstill in general.

not much happening
    people will be 'back' soon, though

THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-DooHead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pmfan View Post
    i've been away for a while - what's the latest news? Anything on the live album? Or the pm dawn loves you album? The www.pmdawnlovesyou.com site looks like it has not been updated since may of 2008... Did i miss anything?

I see doc is working on a solo album (myspace). Anyone downloaded it yet ($10)? How is it? How is the quality of the download? Looking at some of the previews on myspace, this isn't meant for the kids' mp3 players... Thoughts?
    hello chris. This is what's going on. Be is rehabbing his body right now trying to get his physical liberties back, he had the stroke last july 4th, but he's okay.slow and easy wins the race. The pm dawn album is on hiatus until he gets better.

My album is currently being recorded now, the item on myspace is a mixtape , just a way for me to have fun, and make people laugh with me on stage and rock to some good hip hop music. I don't expect anybody here to like it, and i don't expect you guys to support my solo effort, you guys are pm dawn fans and i respect that period. Doc.g music is not pm dawn music, it's harder and it's for a more energetic vibe. The mixtape is me being a wierd al yankovich with current hip hop music, and it's not for children. I actually did it to make be laugh and cheer him up when he was in the hospital a few months back, then i performed a couple of tracks live and the crowd loved it so much that i put it for sale on myspace.
    4 those who didn't know i had my first child, a son on november 4th of last year(that's why i did not vote) a son named gregory adonis carr3rd. 1 month later on dec 4th i married his mom, none of have ever met her, but for the first time ever i'm blessed and happy to be in love with one beautiful woman , who isn't a nutnag or a 400lb disaster.
    I did not tell anyone at first because i had a couple of ex girlfriends, sorry pathetic idiots pulling a "vina blue" reading the forum pages on the down low like jackasses digging for info my every word just because they miss me or some other sick reason, and i didn't feel the need to include these assholes in my life, also my wife is a teacher, so i'm getting my michael keaton on right now. (mr. Mom for those who don't know what i mean)
    i miss the road and the touring and the stage so i've booked 7 solo shows for myself, i will provide info on myspace as it comes to me, i will not perform pm dawn music, because it hurts to not look over my shoulder and see a fat guy that looks like me on stage. If you asked me today if pm dawn is over i would say never say never, the live album has been changed to greatest hits live and will be out anyday now. When sony tells me, i'll tell you. I will be shopping around a new album called"the purr-script-shun" and it's me being me, not prince be, again i do't expect anybody here to like it, support or root for it, but i do know of course that some or one of you will always try to chop it down and compare it to what was done b4, and that's okay, i'm still writing it i'm 8 songs deep with 8 more to go, and so far i like it, i'm working with 3 producers, none of them are prince be, only because he's on a serious mission and i have to keep going to generate income for myself, and my new family. I'm not angry with the forum, this is a very happy time for me, yet bittersweet because i've lost alot of family over the past 3 years and i'm nervous about losing another one. I believe in my ehart of hearts that be will be by my side on stage again sometime this year and we will mainatin the bliss as always, but there has been alot of crap i've dealt with, alot of clowns in my family on the jersey side talking sideways about how jealous they are of what i've accomplished in the group, people in my nyc boro , jealous of me, when i feel like i really haven't done enough yet.
    I am not a gossip guy, i'm a man's man. That is why it's difficult for me to have mercy on most of the laptop gangsters i deal with everyday(Some are on this forum). People who critique you online but are scared to shake your hand in public, that sort of thing. But i always remember to say i love you guys, even when it's not returned. Hey everybody has problems, no need to spill em all the time, but pm fan has amnesia and forgets that all he has to do is pick up the phone when he has a question.lol silly fatboy , go buy me some croc shoes so i can chill with you and wifeee in tampa this summer man. Maybe i'll bring lil doc with me, i don't know yet, but i know one thing, i was right there when he was born holding his mom's hand, she almost died on the table, i was a very trippy moment for me. Part of me wanted to walk away and just be up under him all day, but i want him to know his daddy could rip a fucking stage apart with a mic in his hand, so i'm pushing my solo effort for that reason alone, if pm dawn rides again i'm all for it, even if it's just be doing it alone. My only goal when joining this group was to never et you guys down. I always gave you my best whether you liked it or ot hated or loved me. I'm trying not to be impatient but it's hard sitting in the house all day when you're used to working like a slave. I feel everything happens for a reason and i must go on for the utopianites and doc-a-holics alike.i promise to start logging in more often, congrats to supergirl, who took 3 fucking years to put out an album(what the fuck you think you in pm dawn or something?lol congrats to deejay for the amazing artwork on the live album, and thank you to everybody that gave a damn to say anything about a bucktoothed four eyed kd from the far rockaway queens projects , whose ony dream was to get the chance to electrify on stage with his cousin and possibly win a grammy.those of you who have met me inperson know what i'm about, which is why hose of you who haven't don't rally understand me or how i got here. It what it is maintain the bliss, my numbers have changed, please don't call my ex in nyc, she'snot part of my life, i like it that way. 221 and coz have my new cell, get it behind the scene's please not on the net. 6pm i love ya, wendy congrats, coz congrats on the college boy, cheif hit me, dean hit me, i promise to visit this year shit was kinda tight and tense last year , hello beth, butcher, tree, aussie's, etc.
    Last edited by Doo-DooHead; 03-12-2009 at 12:41 PM.
    I STOLE THE PM DAWN NAME FROM PRINCE BE'S WIFE AND KIDS,
    WHILE PRINCE BE WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL ON LIFE SUPPORT!!!!!!
    I'M DOO-DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!!

I've got that on vinyl. DJ Detroit Butcher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrGiggles View Post
    butcher, etc.
    What up Doc? Congrats on the new baby and the new marriage!
    Keep your headphones on.

Intelligent Posts :11

OH SHIT....another stroke.....Be..you are in my family's prayers sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get better man!!!

Greg..Congrats sir. I hope the mother and little one is doing well sir. I hope for the best for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by chief View Post
    oh shit....another stroke.....be..you are in my family's prayers sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get better man!!!

Greg..congrats sir. I hope the mother and little one is doing well sir. I hope for the best for you guys.
    don't panic, he'll be okay, he's in physical therapy. That was a few months ago now. I'm impatient myself, but one way or another god's gonna look out. I'm not speaking anymore about it, it was on my mind, in the middle of the night so i spoke on it.

hello chris. This is what's going on. Be is rehabbing his body right now trying to get his physical liberties back, he had the stroke last july 4th, but he's okay.slow and easy wins the race. The pm dawn album is on hiatus until he gets better.

My album is currently being recorded now, the item on myspace is a mixtape , just a way for me to have fun, and make people laugh with me on stage and rock to some good hip hop music. I don't expect anybody here to like it, and i don't expect you guys to support my solo effort, you guys are pm dawn fans and i respect that period. Doc.g music is not pm dawn music, it's harder and it's for a more energetic vibe. The mixtape is me being a wierd al yankovich with current hip hop music, and it's not for children. I actually did it to make be laugh and cheer him up when he was in the hospital a few months back, then i performed a couple of tracks live and the crowd loved it so much that i put it for sale on myspace.
    4 those who didn't know i had my first child, a son on november 4th of last year(that's why i did not vote) a son named gregory adonis carr3rd. 1 month later on dec 4th i married his mom, none of have ever met her, but for the first time ever i'm blessed and happy to be in love with one beautiful woman , who isn't a nutnag or a 400lb disaster.
    I did not tell anyone at first because i had a couple of ex girlfriends, sorry pathetic idiots pulling a "vina blue" reading the forum pages on the down low like jackasses digging for info my every word just because they miss me or some other sick reason, and i didn't feel the need to include these assholes in my life, also my wife is a teacher, so i'm getting my michael keaton on right now. (mr. Mom for those who don't know what i mean)
    i miss the road and the touring and the stage so i've booked 7 solo shows for myself, i will provide info on myspace as it comes to me, i will not perform pm dawn music, because it hurts to not look over my shoulder and see a fat guy that looks like me on stage. If you asked me today if pm dawn is over i would say never say never, the live album has been changed to greatest hits live and will be out anyday now. When sony tells me, i'll tell you. I will be shopping around a new album called"the purr-script-shun" and it's me being me, not prince be, again i do't expect anybody here to like it, support or root for it, but i do know of course that some or one of you will always try to chop it down and compare it to what was done b4, and that's okay, i'm still writing it i'm 8 songs deep with 8 more to go, and so far i like it, i'm working with 3 producers, none of them are prince be, only because he's on a serious mission and i have to keep going to generate income for myself, and my new family. I'm not angry with the forum, this is a very happy time for me, yet bittersweet because i've lost alot of family over the past 3 years and i'm nervous about losing another one. I believe in my heart of hearts that be will be by my side on stage again sometime this year and we will mainatin the bliss as always, but there has been alot of crap i've dealt with, alot of clowns in my family on the jersey side talking sideways about how jealous they are of what i've accomplished in the group, people in my nyc boro , jealous of me, when i feel like i really haven't done enough yet.
    I am not a gossip guy, i'm a man's man. That is why it's difficult for me to have mercy on most of the laptop gangsters i deal with everyday(Some are on this forum). People who critique you online but are scared to shake your hand in public, that sort of thing. But i always remember to say i love you guys, even when it's not returned. Hey everybody has problems, no need to spill em all the time, but pm fan has amnesia and forgets that all he has to do is pick up the phone when he has a question.lol silly fatboy , go buy me some croc shoes so i can chill with you and wifeee in tampa this summer man. Maybe i'll bring lil doc with me, i don't know yet, but i know one thing, i was right there when he was born holding his mom's hand, she almost died on the table, it was a very trippy moment for me. Part of me wanted to walk away and just be up under him all day, but i want him to know his daddy could rip a fucking stage apart with a mic in his hand, so i'm pushing my solo effort for that reason alone, if pm dawn rides again i'm all for it, even if it's just be doing it alone. My only goal when joining this group was to never let you guys down. I always gave you my best whether you liked it or ot hated or loved me. I'm trying not to be impatient but it's hard sitting in the house all day when you're used to working like a slave. I feel everything happens for a reason and i must go on for the utopianites and doc-a-holics alike.i promise to start logging in more often, congrats to supergirl, who took 3 fucking years to put out an album(what the fuck you think you in pm dawn or something?lol congrats to deejay for the amazing artwork on the live album, and thank you to everybody that gave a damn to say anything about a bucktoothed four eyed kd from the far rockaway queens projects , whose ony dream was to get the chance to electrify on stage with his cousin and possibly win a grammy.those of you who have met me inperson know what i'm about, which is why hose of you who haven't don't rally understand me or how i got here. It what it is maintain the bliss, my numbers have changed, please don't call my ex in nyc, she'snot part of my life, i like it that way. 221 and coz have my new cell, get it behind the scene's please not on the net. 6pm i love ya, wendy congrats, coz congrats on the college boy, cheif hit me, dean hit me, i promise to visit this year shit was kinda tight and tense last year , hello beth, butcher, tree, aussie's, etc.

Hey Doc, congrats on the little one. You will be a great father. You are a great caring person. Best of luck with the solo album as well.

I don't stop here much, but I decided to after I listened to some PM Dawn last night (even though I have problems listening due to a couple personal reasons) Even though I view many of the people here as narrow minded arrogant douches (just my personal opinion ) You are one of the good ones! Love you man. Best wishes to you.
    Last edited by Doo-DooHead; 03-12-2009 at 12:38 PM.

We saw that prince Be has the best ability of anyone to fight serious illness and to carry on under its burden, he was clearly struggling out here but on stage he killed it, the fuel that allowed him to keep going was the support and energy from you giggles, good luck in your solo efforts, pass best wishes to be, congratulations on ALL the good things happening for you and cheers for the huge update !
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

I've got that on vinyl. DJ Detroit Butcher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    OH SHIT....another stroke.....Be..you are in my family's prayers sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get better man!!!
    don't panic, he'll be okay, he's in physical therapy. That was a few months ago now. I'm impatient myself, but one way or another god's gonna look out. I'm not speaking anymore about it, it was on my mind, in the middle of the night so i spoke on it.
    I somehow missed all that in that big block of text. Keep ya head up, Be.
    Keep your headphones on.

congrats on all the greatness, Greg! Hey, your son was born one day after my bday-- he's GOT to be one awesome little man. You must be loving it. All my love & peace to you & your new family, & love to Be.

Elizabeth
    So patience... is nothing...

Hope Be gets well soon. and congrats on your son
    -TheXodus-

thank you greg. you know i'm there for you if you need it. and congratulations on the baby and wife...all we ever really have in this world is love, and the people we share it with.

and hey, i was sick for two of those three years, i just finished physical therapy myself! tell Be to hang in there because it makes all the difference in the world!!!!

Hi, Greg. Good job on the honest post and the brave sharing. I love you.
    I'm gonna' be a fucken grandma. Can you believe dat shit?

Quote Originally Posted by TrEEtheRealest View Post
    Even though I view many of the people here as narrow minded arrogant douches (just my personal opinion ).
    Thank you. I might love you, too.

Doc,

I'm glad things are working out for you, bro. I wish you much success in your solo endeavors. Congrats on the nuptuals and the birth of your son. Any brother who autographs a CD with "Go Steelers!" is okay in my book.

Tell Be to take it easy.

Louis
    I love the summer months!

Be spoke to m,e yesterday, he forgot his password, 221 can you assist please?

Quote Originally Posted by louis85 View Post
    doc,

i'm glad things are working out for you, bro. I wish you much success in your solo endeavors. Congrats on the nuptuals and the birth of your son. Any brother who autographs a cd with "go steelers!" is okay in my book.

Tell be to take it easy.

Louis
    thanks louis and just to clarify, i'm not leaving or going anywhere, i'm just doing my solo music until the big guy is healthy enough to ride with me again. He's no quitter so as i said before ,i expect pm dawn to start performing again at some point. The reason i said i want that even if it's without me, is because i know alot of catswere concerned abot me changing the sound. I'm not gonna spoil it, the album is worth the wait. Trust me!!!!

Well after seeing you perform live with Be (one of the greatest experiences of my life), I was very impressed with how you performed. You both were great not only during the songs, but in between them as well. I look forward to seeing PM Dawn perform live again some day. Best wishes.

Louis
    I love the summer months!

Yeah, you guys really were great.
    So patience... is nothing...

+ Reply to Thread