+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: dearest christian....im so very happy youve been out for ten years...love syxx....

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethX View Post
    I have a question about that, actually. I was feeling like mine was probably bought at Wal-mart, but don't they have a reputation for censoring things?

What I'd like to know is-- what are the swears on the album in the lyrics, and where can they be found? I want to figure out if my copy is bad.

There no explicit lyrics on the CD are there? Not that I can recall. No parental advisory, so Wal-mart would not have censored it.

there we go, just right. keep walking...

Quote Originally Posted by A.Dulteror View Post
    Mine is censored... (only bit I can think of is in Art Deco Halos)...
    Elaborate!
    So patience... is nothing...

Fly on the wall since2003

"You need to tell that bitch to change her (effect) ing frequency"

"But it's all that stupid (effect), up against my stupid (effect)".

These might not be censorings - just Be specifically beeping them out...
    Never burn your bridges while you're standing on them...

Same thing on my version...I think that's intended.

Sounds like ...radio static?
    "...Because all you of Earth are idiots!" - Eros, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

Fly on the wall since2003

Yeah, that's what it sounds like...
    Never burn your bridges while you're standing on them...

Good, I've got that too. If it was intended, it's all good. If anyone has a different version, let me know!
    So patience... is nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkman View Post
    Same thing on my version...I think that's intended.
    Bingo.
    I'm not signing this without my lawyer.

wow, i definatly remember when It was to be released. Man do i remember. what a year.
    Two big things that year.

I went to our local rinky dink mall. It was at Sam Goodys. It was also like Syxxie said, the video was to be released. I asked for it and the clerk kept telling me i was wrong. There was no video, blah blah. Well lil ol 5ft nothing here tripped out. I was like freaking in the middle of the store like If i don't get this video i'm going to lose it. I had him calling the supplier, and low and behold..I was right. Of course I was too cocky to be thankful, i was like damn right it should be here. I searched every inch of that store and finally found it, the one and only copy they had or were ever going to get. The video and t-shirt. I'm not proud of it, BUT i did make a grown man cry.

The album was such a refreshing change I played that all the time from the car to home and work. My friends finally gave up telling me not to play it and actually listened to it.

SECOND: Then we had a radio station here that was new, Z104 (it was a Washington, D.C. station-i'm only an hour from DC in VA). Any of you guys ever watch ET? The male host, Billy bush, was on his way up but was the head DJ there. Actually the station started on auto play, but when they finally got hosts he was the Breakfast Big wig.

Anyway, they had a concert to benefit the kidney foundation. It was Jennifer Page (when Crush was still really big hit) and PM Dawn. I bought tickets right away. I went out a few times with this random guy, I brought him, a girlfiend and his friend. Well needless to say I couldn't have even realized anyone else was there but me. We got there early so we could right up front, it was all open lawn seats. It was a really hot day. Then when they were done performing, I finally got to meet the guys for the first time. I was 2nd in line, shocked some chick beat me out. I was in cloud 100. You guys have all seen my website with the pics there. Ahh the first pics,hehe.

God talk about one of the best times ever. I thought I was Queen Sheeba after meeting the guys. You can't recreate concerts like that.

The music though from the cd, wow. it was just like sweet croaning and serious lyrics that made you be like...damn. I loved Broken. I hate myself for you, and If I could be your star. My favorite came out a lil later when I had no right was a single, As Disappointing As Your Mercy. The beginning of Music for Carnivores that blew me away. well I liked them all but ya'll know how it goes.

ok, enough rambling for now...
    Life isn't measured by breaths you take, but the moments in life that take your breath away....

P.S..If You are a fake..don't tell me..I don't wanna know..

We Always Are..Because We Never Were...

Save your breath..I'm can't say I'm sorry enough..for me

http://www.angelfire.com/va/dreamrib/pmdawn.html

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=1115324

+ Reply to Thread