+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Made a Present for Everyone!!!

I got kinda bored and decided to waste about 6 hours of my life creating a gift for everyone here. I bought the "I'd Die Without You" sheet music on ebay, but it was too hard for me to play on the piano, so i just made a midi. Like frEk said, it's not the original sheet music, so it doesn't have the cool piano solo at the beginning. But, besides that, it's as close to the original as i could make it...umm, minus the bass line.
    Yeah, i know you're all excited. :umm: ...so anyway, here it is..Happy..uhh...Friday..yeah, Happy Friday!:

http://www.pmdawnonline.com/~terrick/IdDie...eWithoutYou.mid

ENJOY!

You might have to right click and click "save target as" to download it..i dunno.

Peace,
    E

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

It's beautiful! Is there a way I could put it on my livejournal so that whenever people visit, it plays that song?
    Elizabeth

yo aint you got a way to make shit without general midi? get a nice sound module/synth/whatever make sum phattie shit

Thanks Elizabeth. If ya want to put it in the background, ya gotta put in some html. There are two different html tags...one's for netscape, and one's for internet explorer. If you put both in, people using netscape and people using IE will be able to hear it.
    One is:

<bgsound src="http://www.pmdawnonline.com/~terrick/IdDieWithoutYou.mid" autostart=false loop=true WIDTH=122 HEIGHT=55 ALIGN="CENTER">

and the other is:

<EMBED SRC="http://www.pmdawnonline.com/~terrick/IdDieWithoutYou.mid" AUTOSTART=true LOOP=true WIDTH=0 HEIGHT=0 ALIGN="CENTER">
    </EMBED>

Copy and paste both of those anywhere in the html source for your page, and it should play. Also, if you wanna upload it yourself so it's easier to link, just change the "src" part. If ya need any more help, just ask

And to frEk:

I had a feelin' you'd say su'in about the midi. I know I know..i should use su'in else. All I have is Cakewalk, though, so it's all i can do. I have Fruity Loops, but i dunno how to use it. That's all i have to work with. But I do agree about the midi sound. I would like it to sound better, but there's nuthin' i can do right now.

Peace,
    E

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

really? your havin trouble with fruity loops? i myself do all a my shit with hardware and don't really fuck with the computer but fruity loops is the only program i do have, i just happened to get a copy from this cat and i thought it was mad easy, kinda limited though, but it does have some reasonobly cool waveforms, i even recorded some loops i made for one track i did, i fucked with cakewalk for about 5 minutes one time and really didn't get nowhere with it though. but if you got a midi hook up on tha computer you should be able to sequence on cakewalk and have it manipulate an external sound generator, look into rack units some a them is only a couple hundred maybe, i'm fiending for one a them nord units but they like a grand/a grand n a half coz knows more about the computer shit though

i couldn't figure out anything with fruity loops. I could make a stupid soundin' loop with the default thing that pops up, but i couldn't figure anything else out.

I had already tried the EMBED stuff, but I don't think livejournal lets you use that html code.... because it didn't work. :donno:
    Elizabeth

how, exactly, does livejournal work?

+ Reply to Thread