+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fortress Loveution Has A Girlfriend!

On the corner of Grey Street and at the end of the world

Fortress Loveution Has A Girlfriend!

I was bored one evening and decided to journey to the land that is Youtube. (a very interesting place, but if not careful, it can be additive) And one of the clips featured a famed belly dancer named Rania. The person who posted was giving her bad reviews saying she had no rhythm and junk like that, all because they had screwed up the audio. After watching clips of dancers performing to songs such as "Give it to me baby" by Rick James, and "El Paso" by Marty Robbins. Fort-L got inspired and decided to turn the audio from my laptop down and borrowed my some of my cds and played them with Rania's clips.

He tried everything from the following

Glow by Rick James,
    Mountains by Prince,
    Let the Music play by Shannon,
    Into this Universe by Opus III

Even PM Dawn tracks : When it's raining cats and dogs, To Love Me More, Watcher's point of view (Todd Terry Mix) Ways of the Wind, and who can leave out Set Adrift and Reality.

But it seems that "Do it Till Your Satisfied" by BT Express got top billing. Aye Dem Classics, dey neva dei (Spoiler: If you're keeping score Truth Hurts sampled this track for her song "Contagious")

But of course, Fort's hunger has yet to be satisfied, and the kid must journey some more.

Oh but wait it gets worse! It just so happens that Fortress also has a thing for this female bodybuilder named Laurie Steele. He's been watching her clips constantly. I really got to take this boy out and meet some real women.

Maniac man if you're listening

HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!
    If it's my world too, then whose gold is this I'm digging out

He needs to take a trip to the candy store and get himself some junior mints. Or maybe some good n' plenty, except they're bucknasty.
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

mMMMM...Junior Mints....mmmmmmm
    "...Because all you of Earth are idiots!" - Eros, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

+ Reply to Thread