+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: K-ci and Jojo (Jojo passes out during concert)

K-ci and Jojo (Jojo passes out during concert)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVjLN8mFYTI&e

"You picked me up when I was down"
    -TheXodus-

Quote Originally Posted by sdldawn View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVjLN8mFYTI&e

"You picked me up when I was down"
    Wow, that's really sad to see him deteriorate like that. I can't believe that the stagehand just walked right past him like that.
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

Fly on the wall since2003

That was in Sydney Oz apparently... what's going' on with those guys? I searched google, and found an interview with K-ci explaining the situation... he was rambling about Bill Gates and computers...

Are they gone to the shit on drugs or something?
    Never burn your bridges while you're standing on them...

I AM A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE I MEAN HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Jodeci fan. IF I am not on this forum I am on the jodeci forum. There has been many rumors about them being on drugs and people calling them crack heads and such. I honestly was not there at a show but apparently JoJo has epilepsy. I am just wondering why the other two group members Devante and Mr Dalvin backed out of the show at the last minute. Kci still says that they headed for a comeback. I have been waiting for about 7 years for the reunion. DONT KNOW........
    I have found peace so let it continue......

Quote Originally Posted by A.Dulteror View Post
    That was in Sydney Oz apparently...
    I noticed that. I didn't know that Jodeci had a fan base outside of the USA. Shoot; I know a whole lot of people here in America who aren't familiar with them. That's really cool that the Aussies know what's up.
    How is that possible?

Nice response from his bandmate and stage hand. He needs to redo his life or something.
    totally fucked up

I am a Jodeci fan from way back... Dairy Of a Mad Band was the bomb! K-ci and Jojo's cover of "Lately" is one of the greatest, most beautiful covers I've ever heard...

Epilepsy is a BAD thing to have if you are a stage performer... flashing lights are one of the major triggers of epileptic fits, and stages are known to have one or two lights on them...

My father has epilepsy. He is on some pretty hardcore medication that reduces his chances of fits and blackouts quite alot, however over the years of taking this stuff, his thought processes have become slower and slower. Epilepsy is nasty stuff.

This might sound strange, but I hope it was an epileptic blackout for JoJo, because I'd rather it be that than him being drugfucked...

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...0Q22ds6J8QMt83

i find what he is saying is complete.. bull. shit.

best quote in the interview.. "i hate bill gates.. i hate bill gates.. the.. the computer"

oh.. and this one..

"I don't even know how to spell cocaine" (that's more of an argument that you DO cocaine... lol)
    -TheXodus-

Man I loved Jodeci back in the day..
    That was really hard to watch
    But I being poor have only my dreams. I have laid my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Dairy Of a Mad Band was the bomb! ...
    So, are they ova-lacto vegetarians?

Yeah, I don't have any albums or anything, but I love Jodeci.
    So patience... is nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by wendyful04 View Post
    So, are they ova-lacto vegetarians?
    Picky bunch of muthafukas round here...

Picky bunch of muthafukas round here...
    calm down, mate

Yeah for some odd reason all of my favorite bands are struggling to come out with an album. It seems that way any how.

I still havent seen the interview that kci did but I support them as a group. I prefer Jodeci and not KCi and JOJO. I think the promoters made a mistake by advertising the concert a s a Jodeci reunion 2008. Kci and Jojo have a concert here in the states early September. I hope that the concert goes much better than the one in Australia. Best wishes to them.
    I have found peace so let it continue......

THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-DooHead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeljak View Post
    Wow, that's really sad to see him deteriorate like that. I can't believe that the stagehand just walked right past him like that.
    YO DEE JAY, 4 REAL, I DON'T CONDONE FUCKING UP A SHOW, BUT WHEN PRINCE BE GOT SICK, DURING THE 2006 SUMMER OF BLISS TOUR, HE ASKED ME TO KEEP IT A SECRET, AND WHEN WE PERFORMED, SOMETIMES BE WOULD LIE DOWN BECAUSE HIS BLOOD SUGAR OR HIS BLOOD PRESSURE MADE HIM DIZZY. HE BEGGED ME TO KEEP THE STROKE A SECRET, AND PROMOTERS ASSUMED THAT PRINCE BE WAS ON DRUGS. IT'S MAKING ME FUCKING CRY TYPING THIS, BUT ALL I'M SAYING IS LETS GET THE FUCKING FACTS BEFORE WE ASSUME HE'S ON CRACK.I CARRY MY DOG EVERYWHERE ON STAGE AND IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!!! I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST MET YOU ALL ON THE HIT ME BABY MESSAGE BOARDS 3 YEARS AGO, PEOPLE WHERE ACCUSING PRINCE OF USING COCAINE, JUST BECAUSE JARETT AND I CARRIED HIM OFF STAGE!!!! IT SUCKS AND HURTS WHEN YOU GET LABELED IN A NEGATIVE WAY, KC, I'M PRETTY SURE AT SOME POINT DURING THEIR CAREER THEY DID SOME TYPE OF NARCOTIC.WE "ALL" HAVE A POISON
    BY MY OWN ADMISSION, WHEN BE WOULD GET SICK ON THE ROAD LAST YEAR, IT TORE ME APART!!!! AND MY ESCAPISM IF YOU WILL, WAS ALCHOLISM, BECAUSE I THOUGHT MY COUSIN WAS GOING TO DIE!!! AND I JUST COULD NOT HANDLE THAT TYPE OF POSSIBILITY!!!!
    IT GOT SO BAD THAT PEORIA SHOW(WHERE CHEIF AND I GOT WASTED AND HAD A GAME OF TAG PLAYED IN A 2 WAY STREET) MY TEAM THOUGHT I WAS OUT OF CONTROL, SO I HAD TO REACH DEEP DOWN AND SAY ENOUGH!!! SO IF KC SEEMED HIGH IN HIS CONVO, MAYBE HE'S AFRAID OF LOSING HIS BROTHER, LIKE I WAS AFRAID OF LOSING MINE'S.
    FATHER IT IS SAID WHEN 2 OR MORE PEOPLE ARE IN AGREEMENT IT SHALL BE DONE IN JESUS NAME, PLEASE RWACH OUT AND HEAL KC AND JOJO FATHER, GIVE THEM THE STRENGTH TO REALIZE THAT THEY ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS AND CHAMPIONS, SO THAT THEY MAY DEFEAT THEIR DEMONS, AND TAKE OWNERSHIP FOR THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES, AND BE HONORABLE, BRAVE AND RIGHTEOUS IN YOUR NAME!!!!! IN JESUS NAME I PRAY......AMEN. IF EVERYONE SAYS THIS PRAYER WE CAN PREVENT A LIFE FROM ENDING AND A SOUL FROM BEING DESTROYED. MY NAME IS DOCTOR GIGGLES, AND I BELIEVE ANYONE CAN CHANGE, AND/OR IMPROVE THEIR QUALITY OF LIFE. DEEJAY YOU ARE ANOTHER ONE OF MY LITTLE BROTHER'S, WE ARE THE SAME, OUR FATHER'S ARE THE SAME, DON'T CUT THESE DUDES DOWN, WHEN YOU KNOW WE SHOULD PICK THEM UP. I SAID THE SAME PRAYER WHEN FLAVOR FLAV AND TOMMY LEE GOT SICK, DAT'S MY WORD!!!!
    BLISS ON MY NIGAAZ!!!!!
    Last edited by Cozmo D; 08-27-2008 at 07:56 AM. Reason: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.....
    I STOLE THE PM DAWN NAME FROM PRINCE BE'S WIFE AND KIDS,
    WHILE PRINCE BE WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL ON LIFE SUPPORT!!!!!!
    I'M DOO-DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!!

Good point Doc. Reserving judgement until further facts come to light.

Anyway though, to explain his incoherent rambling in that interview?

Quote Originally Posted by DrGiggles View Post

FATHER IT IS SAID WHEN 2 OR MORE PEOPLE ARE IN AGREEMENT IT SHALL BE DONE IN JESUS NAME, PLEASE RWACH OUT AND HEAL KC AND JOJO FATHER, GIVE THEM THE STRENGTH TO REALIZE THAT THEY ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS AND CHAMPIONS, SO THAT THEY MAY DEFEAT THEIR DEMONS, AND TAKE OWNERSHIP FOR THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES, AND BE HONORABLE, BRAVE AND RIGHTEOUS IN YOUR NAME!!!!! IN JESUS NAME I PRAY......AMEN. IF EVERYONE SAYS THIS PRAYER WE CAN PREVENT A LIFE FROM ENDING AND A SOUL FROM BEING DESTROYED. MY NAME IS DOCTOR GIGGLES, AND I BELIEVE ANYONE CAN CHANGE, AND/OR IMPROVE THEIR QUALITY OF LIFE.
    Agreed.
    DEEJAY YOU ARE ANOTHER ONE OF MY LITTLE BROTHER'S, WE ARE THE SAME, OUR FATHER'S ARE THE SAME,
    I'm with ya, but I'm older than you, so that makes me your big brother. Rekkonize, sun!

Quote Originally Posted by A.Dulteror
    Anyway though, to explain his incoherent rambling in that interview?
    Well, that wasn't JoJo; that was K-Ci rambling on about Bill Gates, and he can't spell cocaine, and all, on that radio broadcast.
    K-Ci admitted to smoking weed and drinking Crown Royal (or "Crown Royale," as he calls it), and considering that the call was from K-Ci's hotel room in Sydney, I wouldn't be surprised if he was drunk and/or high when he talked on the show. As Giggles related, it's possible that K-Ci was self-medicating, because he was worried about the condition of his brother.
    Last edited by Wheeljak; 08-27-2008 at 06:26 PM.
    How is that possible?

ha!

he was fucked up.. bottom line.. seriously, if that was the result of his condition, why wasn't immediate assistance put upon him?

bullshit.. looks like they knew full and well why his ass fell.
    -TheXodus-

Quote Originally Posted by sdldawn View Post
    ha!

he was fucked up.. bottom line.. seriously, if that was the result of his condition, why wasn't immediate assistance put upon him?

bullshit.. looks like they knew full and well why his ass fell.
    They didn't seem surprised at all that it happened... K-ci just seemed like "oh well, he fell over. I'll just keep singin'."

I couldn't just leave someone passed out like that. You'd go and help 'em.

THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-DooHead's Avatar

They didn't seem surprised at all that it happened... K-ci just seemed like "oh well, he fell over. I'll just keep singin'."

I couldn't just leave someone passed out like that. You'd go and help 'em.
    First of all i apologize if I went over the top earlier, Be has not been well lately, and seeing 2 relatives on stage with one being sick triggered some unresolved feelings about how we were treated because of Be wanting his stroke to be a secret in 2006. as a president, and a client of hip-hop(circa 80's hair club commercials)I can't stand it when people accuse other people of doping or drugging because they don't "look good" or they can't walk the same. Phife dog, is suffering from diabetes, and it caused The quest to cancel some shows. He may very well have epilepsy, and I know what it's like to drink something when you travel to be energized for a show. Normally I drink a 7/11 thermos of "Mountain pepper" or those 5 hour energy shots. If I've been driving for 16 hours, I'll be jittery on stage, but that does not mean I'm high, it means I drank an inhuman amount of soda!!!! Sl dawn i'm not insulting your intelligence, but this thread really got to my me and how do you say?"touched me in the vagina of my feelings". THERE I'VE SAID SOMETHING GALACTICALLY STUPID......NOW I FEEL BETTER!
    Last edited by Cozmo D; 08-28-2008 at 06:46 AM.
    I STOLE THE PM DAWN NAME FROM PRINCE BE'S WIFE AND KIDS,
    WHILE PRINCE BE WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL ON LIFE SUPPORT!!!!!!
    I'M DOO-DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread