+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hollywood BEASTIES

Hollywood BEASTIES

How about some ooglies. Like Flynn Boyle or Rosanne Bar. I dont know Name some OOglies. To many to mension.
    I have found peace so let it continue......

I have the same birthday as Roseanne. I don't think we're really alike, except maybe we can both be outspoken.
    So patience... is nothing...

Huh......I bet you look better than Roseanne!! J/k I do not mean to rude nothin. I think Roseanne is a great comic. one of a kind. Her shows is one of the best in the 90s.
    I have found peace so let it continue......

ha... Well you know, she actually isn't too bad looking these days.

Roseann Barr is sorta "cute" because she's a joker.
    Rosie O'donnel, on the other hand, is a fat ugly broad with fat ugly attitude. Pure Beastie.

Mike D, MCA and Ad Rock are pure Beastie Boys.
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

I kinda like Rosie. I mean, she can be a little loud sometimes, but I like her for her outspoken attitude. She isn't afraid to say what she feels, even if it makes her unpopular in certain circles.

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethX View Post
    I kinda like Rosie. I mean, she can be a little loud sometimes, but I like her for her outspoken attitude. She isn't afraid to say what she feels, even if it makes her unpopular in certain circles.
    I loved Rosie back in the mid-90s, when she was still excited about having her own show, She was having trouble wrapping her mind around the fact that she was famous, and because of that, she brought to the show a sense of wonder that was really charming. However, after a while, she started to take her fame for granted and made the decision to use entertainment shows as a soapbox for her personal politics. That's when I stopped liking her. I have no fundamental problem with anti-gun people, but her ambush of Tom Selleck on her talk show, indicting him for child deaths, simply because he is a card-carrying member of the NRA, was a pathetic, no-class attempt to promote her agenda, and I'm pleased that she embarrassed herself in the process.
    She forgot a fundamental truth: when it comes to talking politics, comedians have a freedom that is unrivaled in the entertainment industry, but there's a caveat: if it ain't funny, nobody wants to hear it.

I wouldn't call her a beastie, though, because I'm not bothered by someone being ugly. What bothers me is when somebody's to convince me that a certain celebrity is sexy. That's what bothers me: when the entertainment media try to convince me that certain celebrities are hot, when they're so not.
    Examples:
    Julia Roberts
    Penelope Cruz
    Sarah Jessica Parker
    Gwynneth Paltrow
    Paris Hilton
    How is that possible?

Sarah Jessica Parker is a kinda' cute ugly broad with a very cute aura-thingy going on. And her hair is fucken hot and her body is very tight.

Paris has pouty lips, good "bone structure" and glowing skin and enough money to make her something to look at. Plus, she's crazy and she don't give a monkey fuck. She's gonna' be a girly girl and we can all suck her cock if we don't likey.

Gwyneth has the kind of prettiness that is sort of bland. The kind of prettiness that really needs an edgier look than she's willing to take on. But I guess she's good with it.

Penelope Cruz has great hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeljak View Post
    I loved Rosie back in the mid-90s, when she was still excited about having her own show, She was having trouble wrapping her mind around the fact that she was famous, and because of that, she brought to the show a sense of wonder that was really charming. However, after a while, she started to take her fame for granted and made the decision to use entertainment shows as a soapbox for her personal politics. That's when I stopped liking her. I have no fundamental problem with anti-gun people, but her ambush of Tom Selleck on her talk show, indicting him for child deaths, simply because he is a card-carrying member of the NRA, was a pathetic, no-class attempt to promote her agenda, and I'm pleased that she embarrassed herself in the process.
    She forgot a fundamental truth: when it comes to talking politics, comedians have a freedom that is unrivaled in the entertainment industry, but there's a caveat: if it ain't funny, nobody wants to hear it.

I wouldn't call her a beastie, though, because I'm not bothered by someone being ugly. What bothers me is when somebody's to convince me that a certain celebrity is sexy. That's what bothers me: when the entertainment media try to convince me that certain celebrities are hot, when they're so not.
    Examples:
    Julia Roberts
    Penelope Cruz
    Sarah Jessica Parker
    Gwynneth Paltrow
    Paris Hilton
    Penelope Cruz was on the tv the other day and my daughter told me I looked like her, and I thought it was so sweet! Well, my daughter is 4. But, she's never said anything like that and I took it as a compliment.

I think Gwyneth (sp?) Paltrow is pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethX View Post
    Penelope Cruz was on the tv the other day and my daughter told me I looked like her, and I thought it was so sweet! Well, my daughter is 4. But, she's never said anything like that and I took it as a compliment.
    I can see a little bit of Susan Sarandon, but not Cruz.

People used to tell my dad that he looked like Richard Roundtree (Shaft). He useta love that.

I think Gwyneth (sp?) Paltrow is pretty.
    I would describe her face as "kind" or "approachable". She's not unpleasant to look at, but I certainly wouldn't gawk.

I think most of the blondes in Hollywood are ridiculously overhyped. There are beautiful blondes, but so often, people seem to act like being a blonde somehow makes a woman gorgeous as a matter of fact. I've always rejected that notion.
    How is that possible?

In Miami, it's the blonde streaks that gets everyone drooling. You can be an ugly chick with blubberitis, but if you have blonde streaks, BAM your hot.

Hey, I'll take Susan Sarandon!

I reject that notion, too.

some guys were eyeballing me when I was registering my car a couple of weeks ago and it turned out they thought i was Aus football player Fraser gehrig

hehe
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Fly on the wall since2003

Dude, you are WAY too fucking short for a footy player. No offence intended, but how could they possibly?!!?? All AFL players are near 7ft!
    Never burn your bridges while you're standing on them...

That's pretty cool.

I never got why people thought Cameron Diaz was hot.

She was WAY hot in "The Mask". Then she lost about 50lbs and now looks like a skeleton. Bleh.
    I just don't end up where think I'm going when I start out.

Yeah, I remember she was prettier in The Mask.

+ Reply to Thread