+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wii and Nintendo

Quote Originally Posted by Brian221 View Post
    I take it you've seen this then....
    Street Fighter 4
    No, I haven't. Thanks for telling me about it, though. The graphics are nothing short of beautiful, and it looks like all of the original gang is in it! I hope that, even though it's a 3d game, that it still plays in the old 2d format. I never was a fan of the Virtua Fighters and Tekkens.
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

Fly on the wall since2003

I dunno if I got this from here, so I may be repeating myself, but check these out:

http://www.collegehumor.com/tag:stre...rthelateryears
    Never burn your bridges while you're standing on them...

Quote Originally Posted by A.Dulteror View Post
    I dunno if I got this from here, so I may be repeating myself, but check these out:

http://www.collegehumor.com/tag:stre...rthelateryears
    I remember that; it was pretty good for a fan film. However, it kind of ticked me off that they couldn't pronounce Zangief and Ryu. Nothing sounds stupider than making the name of the story's hero sound like something that you put smoked turkey on.
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

On the corner of Grey Street and at the end of the world

We tried out the we at Bible class on Wednesday. My mom saw how much fun we were having, now she wants on. It's good exercise
    If it's my world too, then whose gold is this I'm digging out

So update on my Wii progress. We rented a bunch of games, AMF bowling, playground, super mario galaxy, and super paper mario. well lets say paper mario...a lot of thinking and Tons of reading. If it wasn't for the net I wouldn't have gotten anywhere on Galaxy but not half bad.

I did get points and so far we downloaded Wrecking Ball, apparently the "original" mario, super mario world-which i had never played before, and super mario 3. I realized how spoiled I was. I have been playing all Super mario's for the last month on my SNES, i have the all stars one with all the worlds and lost world. playing it on wii, its almost boring with the blah colors but original is original. Its nice but you can't get the extras you can if you are playing it on SNES.

I do like Wii for being intereactive with stuff, keeps all of us playing and having fun. I haven't fallen into many games that i love yet for the wii.
    Life isn't measured by breaths you take, but the moments in life that take your breath away....

P.S..If You are a fake..don't tell me..I don't wanna know..

We Always Are..Because We Never Were...

Save your breath..I'm can't say I'm sorry enough..for me

http://www.angelfire.com/va/dreamrib/pmdawn.html

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=1115324

thats the problem with the wii.. no good games.. thankfully Sam & Max is coming to the Wii:

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...CFsl0sVYiwjFcg
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

WTF mortal kombat vs DC comics characters !??!!

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/36454
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Now that would be a game I would love to play.

Imagine Superman vs. Rayden, Wonder Woman vs. Kitana, Batman vs. Liu Kang, Robin vs. Johnny Cage, Shao Khan vs Darkseid, Sub Zero vs .... See the possiblities are forming down the block. I was shocked to read that there may be no fatalities, but card is always subject to change. If you like Marvel vs Capcom, or Marvel vs Street Fighter, how can you not look forward to this one. Let's hope it comes out much better than MK3.

liu kang vs batman would be pretty kool... FIGHT!!!
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

yes kool with a K indeed !!
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Well thank god video games are challenging kids (and adults) to do a little reading.
    So patience... is nothing...

And writing. In fact a friend of mine is a Warcraft fanatic. He tells me that it's a good way to plan strategy (stragety, excuse me) when one prepare for war. Another reason why the George W Bush Administration sucks.

I still play Tetris and Ms Pacman. I like to become numb when I play video games. I don't like all those adventure-type games that other people love. Spider Solitaire is a good stress-buster, too.

got big brain and word coach for wii - the fun continues and cath and i love to take each other on and update our daily quotas..

mario kart and wii fit next
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by wendyful04 View Post
    I still play Tetris and Ms Pacman. I like to become numb when I play video games. I don't like all those adventure-type games that other people love. Spider Solitaire is a good stress-buster, too.
    You and my mom would be good company, Miss Wendy. (NOTE: You should read your name using Captain Hook's voice.)

tim, mario kart has been out about a week - a few people at work have it.
    mixed reviews, they lost the two characters on each kart,lost the individual character powerups from double dash and the rubberband AI/handicapping is in full effect but the tracks are supposed to be the best yet
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

+ Reply to Thread