For all my Biblical scholars out there...

I don't know who knows this, but I'm kind of an amateur name scholar... in other words, I have studied personal names since I was little out of my own interest and I constantly take interest in perfecting my knowledge or adding to it...

I wanted a sort of Biblical perspective on the name Michael, since I am not a theologian. Michael is said to mean "who is like the Lord?" or "who is like God?" and I find this intriguing. Why? Well I just can't think of any other names right now that have meanings which are considered to really be a question. So what I'd kind of like to know, if anyone can help me out, is-- is there a Biblical basis for the meaning? Most of the Bible names meanings relate directly to their stories or purposes, or even particular verses explaining as such (Jesus, Peter, Ruth, etc.). Is there a significance in this same respect to what Michael means? This can be either obvious or implied (in your opinions, naturally).

Also on a semi-related note...

Micah is said to be a related name to Michael, having the same meaning. Recently I came upon a source (which I don't remember at the moment, maybe a new book out?) which claims Micah can have a separate meaning-- "humble". Do you feel there is any basis for this, in Hebrew or in the Bible?

thanks,
Elizabeth