+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forum is back up

I got to move a few things around on this site so I'm gonna take this site offline at 1pm EST, I expect it to be down for about 30 mins max. It will be back up around 1:30 with a slight surprize (if all goes well)

we are back :thumup: under the new domain....I'm working on the new website and I'm also working on the member profile page...and some other stuff.

By popular vote the default forum theme that guest's see is DarkEQ

[b]how's that user email comin? msn finally caught on that i ain't never paid em a dime for my service

check your pm

i like the new domain, but ya had me scared. I usually just type ngdsinc.com/pmdawn/login.php to get here, but this time i got a 404. Then I tried again and the same thing happened. I thought the forum was gone or something. Finally i just went to pmdawn.net to get here. Whew. Nice work, Hax. Looks good.

Peace,
    E

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

i like the new domain, but ya had me scared. I usually just type ngdsinc.com/pmdawn/login.php to get here, but this time i got a 404. Then I tried again and the same thing happened. I thought the forum was gone or something. Finally i just went to pmdawn.net to get here. Whew. Nice work, Hax. Looks good.

Peace,
    E
    did my server bitch about being depressed when you got that 404?

:laugh:

haha. no. actually, i was hopin' for it to, but it was just a blank white screen and the url said "ngdsinc.com/404" or su'in.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

[b]how come it was crying to me then?

+ Reply to Thread