+ Reply to Thread

Thread: P.M. Dawn - The Basement, Sydney Australia,1st April 2007

P.M. Dawn - The Basement, Sydney Australia,1st April 2007

The gig was much different to the previous night in melbourne, smaller club with fans paying a bit more to get in and more focus on P.M. Dawn being the main act - having a much longer set and time to talk in between songs...
    as they entered the club you could see this crowd were all P.M. fans .. mouths dropping,people saying wow, trying to brush against Be and saying little things to him..

when the performance started people were yelling out for songs that I think the boys werent expectiing ... Coconut, SHAKE and plastic among these.. and the fans got a piece of each.. (think they were a bit bewildered when shake became "shake shake .. and FRIES!!)
    they laughed their butts off at the jokes in between songs and went wild for the performances and the new vocal twists on the old songs..
    it was far different to melbourne cause all these people were singing the verses!

im sure right now we have australian forum lurkers reading this.. it was cool to meet you guys and it would be great if you would step out of the shadows... come on..

in the VIP room the platinum ticket holding fans hung with PM Dawn and got some free CDs.
    Australias HipHop TV channel got a good interview with the boys although some of their questions were quite direct!!!

after the gig people hung round and all got great photos with the boys, hugs and conversation, the crowd could obviously feel the love and returned it.

incredible.
    "One day the absurdity of the almost universal human belief in the slavery of other animals will be palpable. We shall then have discovered our souls and become worthier of sharing this planet with them."
    ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Damn. I hate the crowds in California. No one gets excited about anything!

Sounds like you guys had it going off!
    I just don't end up where think I'm going when I start out.

THE IMPOSTOR OF THE DAWN Doo-DooHead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLDog View Post
    Damn. I hate the crowds in California. No one gets excited about anything!

Sounds like you guys had it going off!
    DON'T BLAME THE CALI CROWD CHRIS, THE PROMOTERS FUMBLED THE BALL IN GARDENIA , AND THEY DIDN'T DO THE RIGHT THINGS TO PROMOTE THAT SHOW. HAD WE DONE SOME RADIO GIGS AND TV LIKE WE DID IN CHICAGO LAST FEB 23RD, THE CROWD WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER. ANY CHANCE YOU FLYING TO SEE US IN OHIO?
    I STOLE THE PM DAWN NAME FROM PRINCE BE'S WIFE AND KIDS,
    WHILE PRINCE BE WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE IN THE HOSPITAL ON LIFE SUPPORT!!!!!!
    I'M DOO-DOO HEAD!!!!!!!!!

Damn, wish I could, Doc. The funds are a little too tight these days. Next time you guys are in the area though, my wife and I will be there!
    I just don't end up where think I'm going when I start out.

its easy to see that the people who love you don't forget about how you make them feel. P.M. Dawn has so many fans who hold them close, and it makes the shows that much better when those fans can be there and share that love.

+ Reply to Thread