+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TShirt Designs Wanted

TShirt Designs Wanted

Hey everyone! Happy New Year!

2007 is off to a great start! Lets keep the momentum going and have a little fun...

Here is an opportunity to help out the guys by submitting designs for Concert T-Shirts. I know there are a lot of creative people out here.... share your thoughts and your ideas... The best of the best will be posted up on the board and you will be able to vote for your favorite. Winning design will be considered for production on the actual T-Shirts.

Here is the basics:

All concert t-shirts will be done in One Color silkscreen. Therefore, your design should only have one color. Suggestion: Use light and dark shades of Blue if you want to use Blue as the base color.

Actual fabric color of T-shirt may vary (White, black, navy, etc.)

Only the front of the shirt or the back of the shirt will have the design.

Design must include name P.M. Dawn at a minimum and the websites pmdawnlovesyou.com - pmdawnonline.com - myspace.com/pmdawn (all must be listed)

Image size not to exceed 8 inches x 10 inches in size

Graphic file format to submit is JPEG... the highest resolution possible for the best outcome.

Submit your designs to pmdawnlovesyou@sbcglobal.net (limit one design per email) along with your name and contact info (email, phone, address)

No limit to how many designs you submit...as long as its one design per email.

Deadline for submissions is February 2, 2007.

Any questions, please email pmdawnlovesyou@sbcglobal.net for faster response.

Can I just say that this is actually really cool to let the fans do this? Thanks!
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

nice
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

i refuse to wear shirts with web urls on them.

The whole idea of the shirts is to have promotion for the guys... and some new merchandise at shows. I know that URLs can be really annoying, but they can be hidden or built into the designs. Everyone has their own preference on what they choose to wear. I don't even wear the shirts i get from concerts... just collect them (personally) unless I get 2 of the same shirt and wear one. Just a thing I collect.

Glad you all like this little idea. Send away your designs so we can get started ASAP.

fair enough!

+ Reply to Thread