+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remember the chemistry song?

Remember the chemistry song?

well, this is the astronomy song, 3 years later. It was a last-minute thing, so the song was written in about an hour, and the video and audio were both recorded very early in the morning. So I know the singing is bad.

and as a side note: adobe premier sucks! i forget who it was who works for adobe (harm?), but if you wanna help me figure out why video clips do a weird shakey thing and mess up when i'm trying to edit video, maybe you can change my mind about the software.
    Last edited by Terrick; 12-08-2006 at 04:01 PM.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

In the part where you're rapping, that's the same drum lick that Arrested Development used in People Everyday.
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeljak View Post
    In the part where you're rapping, that's the same drum lick that Arrested Development used in People Everyday.

hehe, i "sampled" it/ looped it in audacity because i didn't have enough time to figure out fruity loops's's's drum machiney stuff. i'm glad you caught it, though. i put things like that in to see who catches them.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Quote Originally Posted by Terrick View Post
    hehe, i "sampled" it/ looped it in audacity because i didn't have enough time to figure out fruity loops's's's drum machiney stuff. i'm glad you caught it, though. i put things like that in to see who catches them.
    heh heh So have some other artists - some of which may have less money now than before their lawsuits began...
    Peace

+ Reply to Thread