+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my own private pmdawn hip-hop remixes

my own private pmdawn hip-hop remixes

i have been a great secret pm dawn fan for some time. to the point of obssessive. it was evident in my artwork where i would incorporate quotes from songs in my art pieces. or when i would chill out writing prose, inspirations came from his songs all the time. he taught me how to play with words to create feelings and moods. i was a fan since he was able to blend hip-hop with his ideas and perceptions in life. his music was like a warm blanket in a cold world through my younger years (which i call the dark years lol ). i've been reading, logging in and out again to this site 4 a while wanting to contribute. i might get in trouble 4 this but if u go to http://www.beansacapellas.co.uk/ and do a members search in the empty box type exactly this angel-love (including the dash)..i wanted other artists to recognise the magic, the hard hard work, the wonder and intricate beauty of the work of pm dawn..so i put them on it..but the beats changed...so i put babyface, snoop and an introspective 2pac on it...its just a demo and the sound quality is less than average since the size has to be max 10mb..but it is one of many..God bless pm dawn..i'm sending roses to ur heart...peace...andy...http://www.pmdawnonline.com/forum/im...cons/icon7.gif
    Smile

screw that...i've registered, and if that's not enough, they also want me to upload something. wtf am i supposed to upload? so i grab a simple wav sound effect, but no, they don't like that. i do'nt have time to deal with those guys. just use soundclick or something.

not trying to sound mean or angry or anything, but nobody wants to put that much work into downloading some random song. so if anybody ever makes their way to it, please upload it somewhere for the rest of us to hear. i was going to so people wouldn't have to register, but i got annoyed too fast.

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Thanks for the heads up, Terrick!
    Peace

sorry dude my bad. i think they require an mp3 of ure choice is all..if that's 2much i will provide a link 2 my site in 2weekz with my other mixez dmx vrs set adrift etc

"that's pretty deep stuff. that's not, 'yo yo yippy yo yo bling bling, smack a bitch.'"
    "when i eat chicken nuggets....they don't look like they're in pain...but i believe that they were.."

hahahaha, i love the "i can't go without my sunshine"-->sonchyenne intro part. that was great.

Barney Freakin' Rubble

Thanks for the straight post. Interesting mix...
    Peace

I like it...
    Only thing worse than failure is not trying

bless u guyz..

i did another one..not that good though rough demo

actually its crap..but the idea is there somewhere....

http://www.beansacapellas.co.uk/mp3s...l-love-002.mp3

i hate eminem, but i loved the piano intro. hehe

good mixing job, though. every time i try to mix two things, i can never get them to line up just right.

yes, I agree...Andy is it? You are one hell of a mixer. Great way to mix PM Dawn stuff. Really enjoyed that first cut.
    I love the summer months!

I dig it. I like the elements you mixed together. Particularly the beginning part sounds really natural.
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

:)

thanu guyz again. and apologiez for the poor quality. its a 10mb size maximum upload site. i luv pm dawn and i am working on sum more remixes of my favourite song including Beautiful, Clear Day 2 name buta few...in the mean time Fridayz here its also my payday so here r a a few mixes unrelated 2 pm dawn u can enjoy in better quality...hope u dig 80's music CUZ I SURE DO !....watch this space..ps. thank u pm dawn and prince be for blessing us with such poetry and wisdom in ur beautiful music...i'm out

http://www.beansacapellas.co.uk/mp3s...l-love%202.mp3

http://www.beansacapellas.co.uk/mp3s...l-love%204.mp3

WHO RUN IT ? HUH? WHO RUN IT?...LOL
    Iwas bored again and did some below average remixes of my favourite pmdawn songs..i included blackstreet, 2pac and the 3 6 mafia...WHO RUN IT? HUH? WHO RUN IT?

http://www.beansacapellas.co.uk/mp3s...onOfPmDawn.mp3

I'M SO LAZY.i should cut em all up properly and do na album.got loads of remeixes cloggin up my pc...maybe later...lol

i did a revisited version of that blackstreet and 2 pac and pm dawn joy song.its properly done...now..here..lemme know whad'ya think...that goes 4 u too Prince Be...if ur watching this puppet show.
    ps does anybody know where i can get prince be or pm dawn acapaellaz !!!
    enjoy...

http://www.beansacapellas.co.uk/mp3s/b/4U.mp3

Damn, you're gonna make me start to like 2Pac. I really enjoyed the 4U one. That song was pretty well crafted. The other medley was cool too. Your stuff is pretty good, guy.
    Last edited by Louis85; 12-04-2006 at 01:26 PM.
    I love the summer months!

+ Reply to Thread