+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PM Dawn in Cleveland!

PM Dawn in Cleveland!

I thought the show was great. Loved every minute of it and thank you for paying a visit. Be was cracking my rear end and my wife's rear end up with some of the stories he was telling onstage.

There was also this dude with a crazy ass red jacket and he was with this chick who was just all over him the whole show. I did see her actually hug Be as well. My wife called the guy in the red jacket the dude from One Plus One Minus One (Mr. Show reference)

Be's son also tapped me on the shoulder and asked if i would like to buy a cd. I checked it out but because i have pretty much everything. After looking at it i realized i DID have every song off it so i couldn't buy it. The kids got some long hair! Made my crazy doo like lame in comparasion. Back to the hair growth mill for me.....

Dr. G brought lots of energy and oompf to songs where it needed the push. All the new songs sounded tight and the old one's were a pleasure to hear live.

I was going to make my way up and chit-chat a bit but with the whole work night speil and the long windedness factor i own i said it'd probably be a bad call. Just have to make it a point to hit one of Coz's big ole jamboree's!

Thanks again for the show. It was a great time!
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

Bliss Boys Bangin' It

Yes, the show was excellent! I was so excited to see and meet the guys. They were GREAT! All of PM Dawn fans on this site make sure you catch the show when it comes to your area (as if I had to tell you that)--Be and Dr. G are great performers and nice guys to meet and chat with too. Meeting Christian was cool too--he's very smart and has a lot of hair!

Thanks guys for a great show. Best of luck on your continued tour.

Louis

P.s. I purchased a CD to show love and support (and to get an autograph )
    I love the summer months!

great you finally got 2 see em louis after all these years!! new season of the wire..not far away!
    I've got amnesia.. I can't remember..

Nice Louis!

Damm Lum, you didn't go up and say hello? You didn't even meet Louis?

Glad y'all enjoyed it anyway!
    Alright
    Tap the lightpole and we'll be jammin all night
    And ain't nobody callin' the cops
    'Cause everybody's here freakin', if they're older they're doin the rock
    And every block from all around
    Comes runnin' to the park when they hear the sound
    And soon the word's spreadin' through our part of town
    "Yo, 40 Park y'all, Jam-On's gettin down"
    Yeah...

Jam-On Productions:Website Forum

Funny you should mention that, Coz. It wasn't until the show was over that I realized that the first couple I saw when I walked in was (i think) Lum and his wife. I should have at least walked up to him and asked if he was Dan. I thought per his description that he was a tall light-skinned black man, and that's what I was looking for. Lum if you read this man, I apologize to you for not coming up to you and introducing myself.

Yes Tim, meeting the fellas was definitely a VERY cool thing for me. As you say, after all these years of listening to PM Dawn beautiful music and hanging out with all of you guys here and in the chat room, it's exciting to finally meet the Legend that is Be, and his very talented and very cordial cuz, Dr. G. The guys were very down to earth and cool to talk with. It was an exciting evening to say the least.

And the new "Wire" is going to be interesting. Now that the two biggest villans are gone, where do they go from here?
    I love the summer months!

Shoot i would've answered to Lum as well. I probably shouldn't have compared myself to a Brazilian either. Much lighter than Anderson Varejao! You probably did see me and the wife. We were sitting at a table right when you got on in.

As far as not talking to Be and Dr G. Well Coz i'm a darn goofball. I should've made it a point but i feel sometimes these guys get that all the time. I am a retard on the highest level. I should've said hello. It wasn't out of disrespect or even shyness. Hopefully i get the chance to talk with them and meet again.

I didn't even get to see the descprition of Louis until i got home. (which did me no good) I was looking around to see if anyone might be on "Lum prowl". Hell i'm just glad the guys came....glad Louis got there and happy it was a great show.

And let me just say the cover of Bob Marley's No Woman No cry freakin floored me. It was dynamite!
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

+ Reply to Thread