+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harm's random thought of the day

Harm's random thought of the day

Don't you hate it when you go to a public bathroom, pass a guy exiting as you are entering, no one else is in the facility, and the seat is warm.

Do you choose a different stall? Do you suck it up because who knows how many other people have sat there too? Why does it make a difference if the seat is cold?

there we go, just right. keep walking...

well in chick bathrooms i hate something else...going into a stall and seeing that some chick has peed all over the tiolet seat before me and failed to clean up after herself.

i'm like jeez if yer too much of a bitch to put your butt on the seat then at least clean up your own mess.

and really, urine is a sterile liquid, and any minute bacteria quickly dies on a cold non pourous toilet seat, so really its ok to take a seat! but not if someone else leaves their spray!

Ohhh, I HATE that. How slovenly. I mean, it's your pee, why should other people have to clean it up?!
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

Up until a few years ago per info shared from the mrs and other assorted lady friends i never realiazed what a train wreck ladies bathrooms were.

Going back to Harm's initial question....sometimes you just have to go and do the deed. While i'd prefer to wait (and sometimes i choose to do so) the urge to not crap in my pants is a bit bigger.
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

you would think that a guys bathroom would be dirtier. I don't really want to know how a woman could decorate a seat. I really don't want to know.

there we go, just right. keep walking...

I know from first hand experience of cleaning restrooms. Way back when, I was a game room attendant for Chuck E. Cheese's (a pizza and entertainment chain) and I got the lovely job of cleaning the restrooms at closing.

The women's restroom was definitely the nastiest and dirtiest. The men's restroom just plain smelled but was relatively clean. I'm not even going to get into the various things I found in the women's restroom other than the makeup spills, lipstick marks, wads of toilet paper of unknown use, and wrappers of various "female sanitary" needs strewn everywhere. And before you try to tell me it was just a bunch of girls, believe me, plenty of grown women used that restroom.

I hope their home bathrooms are kept better and cleaner than that.

No wonder infectious diseases still circulate the same today as they did twenty years ago...no one cleans up.
    "...Because all you of Earth are idiots!" - Eros, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

I know of a certain sports arena where the guys had to pee in the sinks because the lines to the urinals were so long at half time. Now THAT is gross!
    I love the summer months!

Well, I can't feel my ass so I guess I don't mind!!
    Sometimes being paralyzed has it's beni's!!
    I hate it when I go to the bathroom and someones in the handicapped stall that isn't!! Sometimes I want to knock on it and say I don't see any wheels in there!!!
    But, I do understand cuz they are so spacious!!
    Only thing worse than failure is not trying

Don't Disturb this Groove

Quote Originally Posted by Harmeister
    you would think that a guys bathroom would be dirtier. I don't really want to know how a woman could decorate a seat. I really don't want to know.
    Thats because they hover.. they dont sit. I hate when I go to the bathroom and people come out and dont wash their hands. Is it wrong that I yell at them?

I think hovercrafts are pretty neat. Wait hold up...not what we were talking about? Well it can be a part of the new random thought.
    I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don't think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money.

Orson Welles

Quote Originally Posted by Is*it*my*turn
    ...people come out and dont wash their hands. Is it wrong that I yell at them?
    No, continue to do so.

And throw in the fact that they are helping to spread viruses and bacteria that cause disease and death.

If more people washed their hands throughout the day, covered their mouths when sick or coughing, and kept their kids home from school when actually sick, epidemics such as the flu wouldn't be such a big problem.
    "...Because all you of Earth are idiots!" - Eros, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

Quote Originally Posted by Chukwuka
    Well, I can't feel my ass so I guess I don't mind!!
    Sometimes being paralyzed has it's beni's!!
    I hate it when I go to the bathroom and someones in the handicapped stall that isn't!! Sometimes I want to knock on it and say I don't see any wheels in there!!!
    But, I do understand cuz they are so spacious!!
    What I hate about people using the handicapped stall is that it's harder to tell whether they washed their hands, since they have a sink right in the stall. Yesterday, I was at a meeting, and I had to use the john. The men's room had been thoroughly lit up by another guy who was attending the meeting. I knew it was him because he's tall, and I could see the top of his head over the top of the stall door. Anyway, he walks out of the stall, and strolls right out of the men's room, all happy-go-lucky. Now, it's entirely possible that he washed his hands in the stall, but since I didn't actually see him washing his hands, how do I know that? I kept a discreet distance from him for the rest of the night, so I would be less likely to have to shake hands with him.
    "What, Wheeljak? You fell in that open manhole?
    How is that possible?
    I posted 'CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE' on my Facebook page!"

Quote Originally Posted by Is*it*my*turn
    Thats because they hover.. they dont sit. I hate when I go to the bathroom and people come out and dont wash their hands. Is it wrong that I yell at them?
    Well, depending on how clean the bathroom is, I sometimes opt not to wash my hands in favor of using the Purell alcohol stuff I keep in my bag. There are some bathrooms where washing my hands would probably mean adding on more germs than helping.
    “Sometimes we just need someone to show us something we can’t see for ourselves.”

+ Reply to Thread